UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Need Some Ideas From Those With Children

Peachy

The internet is letting me down. I think I'll have to put pen to paper and start drawing what's in my mind from your ideas and suggestions....it could be wildly different :unsure: :laugh:

Baking sets are already on my website, as well as individual aprons, but I think it would be a good idea to have an alternative gardening version available too. I used to love pottering around in the garden with my parents when I was little :wub:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where do we find your website please :)

I hope it's ok to post a link :unsure: Mods - No problem if you need to remove it.

The items for children are here: www.kellypeach.com/children

Thanks Mel, that would be great! I'm trying to work out what size it should be if I do a wall-hanging version. I might see if there are alternative ways to do one too. I think they could be really, really nice.

Edited by Peachy

My friend bought the most beautiful wall hanging thingy the other day. It was 3 love hearts, in a line downwards, each one embroidered, and hung together by ribbon. I would happily buy something like that (they only had one when my friend bought it). Lt lokked fairly easy to make. basic shape i.e heart, two peices sewn together and the top left open, then edged with feather boa type thingy.

You could do something very similar and embroider the childs name on?

My kids would love it.

http://www.lucylocket.com/product.php?cate...iry+Pocket+Tidy

Also my little girls would love one of those bed canopy hanging thingys (god im cr@p with words lol)

How about making A personalised one for children. Maybe you could put princess ****** on it to make it personal?

Gardening kits sounds fab!

Christmas stockings!! :santa: :santa: :santa: and Advent calendars!! :santa: :santa: :santa:

I've no idea aboout kids whatsoever, but I did have a look on your website and WW - aren't you clever! :flowers: I always admire people who can sew, as anything beyond sewing a button back on is beyond me! :wacko:

I am really impressed too.... As posted in the auction thread, I love my table runner that I won in the auction :biggrin:

(so do the Persians :rolleyes: )

IMG_1312.JPG

IMG_1313.JPG

Christmas stockings!! :santa: :santa: :santa: and Advent calendars!! :santa: :santa: :santa:

I am really impressed too.... As posted in the auction thread, I love my table runner that I won in the auction :biggrin:

(so do the Persians :rolleyes: )

IMG_1313.JPG

that's not a table runner that's clearly a cat bed...maybe you should buy a table runner too if you like them :unsure:

your items are beautiful!!

Mxx

Edited by murtle

that's not a table runner that's clearly a cat bed...maybe you should buy a table runner too if you like them :unsure:

:laugh:

Ted and Gus neeeeeed to come and live with me :wub:

Gorgeous, aren't they!

Thanks for the lovely comments and the great ideas, it's definitely given me some ideas to think about developing. I already have stockings on my list for nearer Christmas. If I were like Tesco, I'd start putting them on my website from August :laugh: :rolleyes:

More ideas are always welcome so if you think of anything else, please shout :flowers: