UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

:wub: what a little sweetheart Mr Pickwick is - and what a hellish life he's had,and his feline companion.Bet he can't believe the luxury he's living in now.It's a beautiful morning here,have the front door open and Daisy and Duncan are sat on the doorstep watching the world go by :wub: (well Daisy's probably waiting for one of the neighbouring cats to appear :laugh: )

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope all went well.

Nope it didn't, the sod has changed doors. The old keys I have don't fit. :rolleyes: RSPCA don't give a stuff. Called them at 8 this morning. Basically it doesn't matter that she is matted to hell, so long as she has water!!

I called the original breeder we had her off in 2000 does she care, nope!! :rolleyes: Just looking through the letter box last night the place stinks of Ammonia, cat pee I would think. FFS why on earth did I let him have her. :mecry:

When we split Krystal cat was more bonded with Tim, so it was easier to let him have her rather than Max or Korky's Mum Tessa. I had a phone call about 9 ish last night informing me of the state of the place and Krystal and Smokie, Julies cat.

Any sign of cruelty I am there. He is at a rally this weekend so I thought, ok lets go get the cats whilst he is away. It didn't work. :mad:

Just had a lovely walk in the spring sunshine.Went along the streambank and it is lovely to see the new buds,blossom and watch the birds building their nests.Met up with a lady who lives close by who has 2 very cute JRTs - Daisy 15 months and Sam 9 or 10ish.Daisy 2 had a lovely game of chase with Duncan,Sam and my Daisy plodded along sniffing everywhere grumbling when the youngsters got too boisterous and bounced over them - we did suggest swopping Daisy's :laugh:

Andrea, what's you're avatar picture? It looks interesting. Did you take it yourself with your new camera?

I'll try not to pinch Spike's sofa anymore. :laugh: In my defence, I was tired. :D

Today we are going on a walk with Coventry Greyhound group to welcome a new hound called Barney. :wub:

Then off to town to visit the Italian market which is here for three days.

Last but not least, today would have been my dad's birthday. Sadly, he passed away in 1977, but I'd like to raise a glass to him. :beerchug:

Pic is this which I took from an email that was doing the rounds

elephantinwaterfall.jpg

I will have a drink for your dad later. :GroupHug:

Mr Pickwick :wub: Glad to hear he is going to be spoilt for the time he has left.

We have been gardening this morning and have dug veggie weed patch over and planted some seeds. Off out with the dogs shortly but I cant decide where to go. :rolleyes:

Anyone fancy a walk next Sunday? Walk thread :)

Edited by safneo

Saw a blind lady out with her partner, letting her guide dog Lab a good run: he was having a whale of a time running and fetching balls and had a big bell so she could tell where he had got to. I had to smile: when the Lab did a poo, her partner wasn't allowed to pick up, instead she got out a poo bag and he guided her in 'left a bit! Right a bit!' until she had the poo. Now that's devotion to tidying up after your dog!

Oh, if anyone wants to know about Mollydog's trip to London to be a model, I posted in my happy birthday thread about that.

Edited by cycas

Saw a blind lady out with her partner, letting her guide dog Lab a good run: he was having a whale of a time running and fetching balls and had a big bell so she could tell where he had got to. I had to smile: when the Lab did a poo, her partner wasn't allowed to pick up, instead she got out a poo bag and he guided her in 'left a bit! Right a bit!' until she had the poo. Now that's devotion to tidying up after your dog!

Oh, if anyone wants to know about Mollydog's trip to London to be a model, I posted in my happy birthday thread about that.

Now that is dedication! :laugh: Will have a look at Mollydogs trip in a sec.

Amy, where is Louie's regal cushion? Surely you dont expect him to pose in front of his residence whilst lying on the tarmac! :rolleyes: :laugh:

Alex, I can't see your pic but I would be interested to see the ride at Disneyland. I did think it was an odd position for an elephant but it made me laugh!

Not long back from walk with Saffy. I had to tell another numpty owner or owners off. :rolleyes: There were 5 of them, 4 sat on a bench and one half way down a hill playing ball with a bunch of collies and a springer. One of the collies came charging at Saffy and they shouted the collie, well shouted its name anyway. Collie had another go at Saffy so I turned round and told them if they didnt sort their dog out and get it under control then I would defend my dog however necessary. Man then ran from halfway down the hill to come and get dog, whilst rest of them sat on the bench still last than 3yds away. :rolleyes:

Oh the joys of fair weather walkers. :rolleyes: Am now waiting for Lauren to get home from her dads so she can come and walk Neo with me.

Edited by safneo

eeeeek! -

My daughter took my hairbrush home with her by mistake last night and I've searched the house to find another but have ended up washing Misty's brush out to use so that I could go to the shop to buy another!!!

Thank goodness I have a dog!!!!