UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Chocolate Pudding

Wendbert

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: Love is ............ being English but planning a Valentines surprise for your fiance comprising of a Millenium Stadium vip tour 48 hours before the Wales vs England game :wub: :wub: :laugh: Nick's just rung soooooo excited Vicky has been planning this for months all he was told was he had to book a days leave today and make no plans whatsoever, she just woke him with train tickets to Cardiff and details of the tour which will include the Wales dressing room she'd also "stolen" his Wales shirt out of his room when she was here Tuesday night so he could wear it today :laugh: He's thrilled to bits!

Welcome home Pudding :wub:

I did that tour a couple of years back, the lad that did it has a very good sense of humour

he also has a remote control for the big screens, see if you can get SKY on it :laugh:

She does look a Wendy dog :) Hope all goes well and she turns out to be a keeper. She's gorjuss :wub:

aww doesnt she just :wub: :wub: :wub:

hope all goes well

Especially when I'm not meant to be eating pudding :laugh:

We've been out again, this time on an extending lead. Pudding has met my neighbour who walks the dogs when I'm at work.

Pudding following Wiggle:

Pudding10.jpg

Copying Sir H with the closed eye look :wacko:

Pudding11.jpg

If I make funny noises, Pudding concentrates very hard, turning her head :wub:

Pudding12.jpg

Group photo:

Pudding14.jpg

Especially when I'm not meant to be eating pudding :laugh:

We've been out again, this time on an extending lead. Pudding has met my neighbour who walks the dogs when I'm at work.

Pudding following Wiggle:

Pudding10.jpg

Copying Sir H with the closed eye look :wacko:

Pudding11.jpg

If I make funny noises, Pudding concentrates very hard, turning her head :wub:

Pudding12.jpg

Group photo:

Pudding14.jpg

She's gorgeous. She looks like a chocolate version of Sir Henry in that photograph.