UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Chocolate Pudding

Wendbert

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great to meet Wendy and Wiggle at the Barn yesterday. Wiggle has the glossiest coat you ever saw. He is such a friendly handsome fellow. He kept sitting on my feet. I got to cuddle Orca who is like a rugger ball with legs and unbelievably cute. He tried to boing with all paws off the ground, hasn't got the hang of it yet but so funny to watch.

Also saw Asif, the long-distance lurcher who had us all running round Pembs. He is doing so well. :)

Pudding is one sweet girl and I hope she settles with Wendbert.

Thanks everyone :flowers:

I popped out this morning and all was fine and quiet when I got home. Pudding has been out walkies with Wiggle. I put her in a harness and she was a bit worried when I put it on, dropping to the ground and rolling over. She's not been walked on a lead much before, so it's all new for her. Apart from it being a big, wide world out there, she's not used to being on a lead so started off doing lots of figure of eight's round my legs. Reminded me of Poppy :wub:

So far, it's all going well but it's still early days. At the moment she's curled up asleep on the sofa but has been following me around while I have been doing stuff :wub:

Pudding7.jpg

Pudding9.jpg

It was great to meet Wendy and Wiggle at the Barn yesterday. Wiggle has the glossiest coat you ever saw. He is such a friendly handsome fellow. He kept sitting on my feet. I got to cuddle Orca who is like a rugger ball with legs and unbelievably cute. He tried to boing with all paws off the ground, hasn't got the hang of it yet but so funny to watch.

Was very lovely to see you too, Phebe, and to meet your lovely girls :wub:

Orca has indeed grown and is very entertaining. He just barrels around, no matter who's in his way. Wiggle was scared of him - scary puppy sat in front of Wiggle and Wiggle kept looking away, refusing to make eye contact :laugh:

Katie is doing well and being a good mum still. I think she recognised me and she didn't mind when I had Orca cuddles. Pudding was being Grandma while she was at the Barn so I hope Katie and Orca aren't missing her too much