UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Abby, I am in the 40's age bracket :( , I will give that article a read

thanks Ange, I do drink plenty of water, and have cut unhealthy things out of my diet but yes I do smoke :rolleyes:

Alicia the stuff on there looks really nice, do you mind me asking what you have tried?

I am allergic to alot of creams and stuff, the only products I have found myself able to use is Clinique but I am not in a position to buy that :laugh: :laugh: everything else I have tried in the past have made my eyes bright red and v v puffy. I also wear contact lenses but dont think that makes any difference :laugh:

Its a doddle to make your own face creams exactly as you want and need them without anything to be allergic to.

Alex, have you got a sympathetic doctor who could refer you for counselling of some sort? I know when you're in the grip of it, it's hard to summon up the strength to get some help though. Everything seems so hopeless and pointless but it's not, although you just can't see it at a time when everything is grey. Have a big cuddle with the dogs and know that you have so many good friends and so much support here. Tell your useless boss to feck off, that might help a bit :GroupHug:

For Fee's mum :GroupHug:

Morning.

Fee - healing thoughts for your mum :GroupHug:

I have slid down into the pit of depression again and it's as bad as it ever was. I'm not sure I have the energy to try and climb out of it or even if I can be bothered to try this time :(

come and stay with us for a week Alex. We will soon have you back and fighting. Give me your bosses address and I will go round with the cows and sort him out.

Alex, my thoughts are with you. It's horrible feeling like that. Is it the work thing which has brought it back? One does climb out of the pit. I thinks it's the fear of being depressed again which makes it even worse.

Have you tried EMF (Emotional Freedom Technique)? It has had useful results with many people. I've found it helpful for something slightly different, but it's good for depression.

Alex :GroupHug: :GroupHug: I would second trying EFT - you can download info for free from here http://www.emofree.com/

I've found it really useful , although I went and had a one off session with a practitioner to learn 'how to' as I couldn't concentrate enough to follow the site.

Take care :GroupHug:

Afternoon.

I am sorry I've not entirely kept up, but wanted to send :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to those who are having a hard time at work. I have worked for some really sh*tty mangers/directors in the past who should not be allowed to manage people. They have no idea how to motivate and end up doing the complete opposite. I know how stressful it is, how much it can gnaw away at an already fragile self confidence and how hard it can be to get yourself away/switch off etc. Please just remember it really is them, not you and you will get through it and you don't deserve any of the cr@p being thrown at you :GroupHug: How these people live with themselves I don't know. I was never bullied at school but I have been bullied in a number of workplaces to varying degrees. I know not everyone is a fan but I think Louise Hay is fantastic, I've really benefited from using her work.

Have been busy getting DVDs ready to send out as we had a back-log which desperately needed attending too and I have lots more to do, so I'm heading back to that now.

:GroupHug: Alex :GroupHug:

I've slept, just got to walk the hounds and then we're off to London :biggrin: Had a phone call from the police just now. I'd called the fire brigade on my way home this morning as there was a car on fire in the centre of Swindon. Apparently it was arson and the police wanted more details from me :unsure:

ooh Wendy how scary. I hope there was no one in it :unsure:

I'm in work cos cow bag sent me a text last night with a list of stuff that needs doing for Monday. Why she couldnt have told me yesterday I dont know.

I have paid all my bills and Ive calculated how much debt I have to pay and I have almost, but not quite, halved in in the last 5 months :)

Alex :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

ooh Wendy how scary. I hope there was no one in it :unsure:

I'm in work cos cow bag sent me a text last night with a list of stuff that needs doing for Monday. Why she couldnt have told me yesterday I dont know.

I have paid all my bills and Ive calculated how much debt I have to pay and I have almost, but not quite, halved in in the last 5 months :)

Alex :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

if you are not meant to be working today and she has only sent you a text , then surely you just make a start on it on monday?

Sorry just re read your post... she sends you a text friday night and expects you have the work done by monday morning? Scroll back and find that number for ACAS.. you have a shite boss :unsure: