UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February R M F

Wendbert

Morning all

Jules :GroupHug: you are going through the cack at the moment.

I took one of my painkillers wot would stop a horse at 20 paces before I went to bed, so I am a little fuzzy round the edges. I've not taken the really strong ones for a couple of days as I've been driving, but I was so tired last night I really needed to sleep. :sleep:

Shall have another cuppa then see if I can get going.

RMF Got an email from a colleague yesterday evening - I'd forgotten my mobile phone and left it on my desk at work so he's locked it in his drawer. Security will get a shock at 5.30 on Monday morning when the alarm goes off and 'Take on me' starts playing really loudly :unsure:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Jules :GroupHug:

You try and take it easy, Missus CT :GroupHug:

RMF: It's such a lovely day here I wish I wasn't at work :rolleyes: Oh well, I wasn't in work yesterday and made the most of the good weather :wink:

We had a fab walk earlier and Wiggle & Pudding ran around like mad things while Sir H watched.

i walked dogs this morning-when i came home OH had cooked a full breakfast-and opened a bottle of sparkly-so we had Bucks Fizz.

Hi Hic

said he felt i needed to be treated like a princess-Ahhh

except now i feel a bit Hic Hic

fee :laugh:

i walked dogs this morning-when i came home OH had cooked a full breakfast-and opened a bottle of sparkly-so we had Bucks Fizz.

Hi Hic

Can I swap our Glaswegian George's :unsure: mine wouldn't do that for me :mecry:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Jules.

RMF Got an email from a colleague yesterday evening - I'd forgotten my mobile phone and left it on my desk at work so he's locked it in his drawer. Security will get a shock at 5.30 on Monday morning when the alarm goes off and 'Take on me' starts playing really loudly :unsure:

:laugh:

Fee, what a lovely OH.

I'm all :wub: snottery :(

:GroupHug: Noooooooo! Not on your birthday!

I am off out visiting today after dropping Lauren at her dads. I'm going to meet my long lost friends new puppy GSD who is already the size of a small elephant, then on to see my mummy and daddy. :biggrin: OH is dogsitting and doing the housework. :laugh:

My robin has just looked at me in disgust as I've run out of bird food :( Best go to the market and buy some in a bit then :rolleyes: :laugh: Honestly I swear I spend more on bird and cat food per week that I do on human food.

It costs me a fortune to keep our garden birds fed. I swear they fly round Keswick telling all the birdies that's there's a party at our house. My auntie Shee was just saying the other day that they don't have half as many birds in their garden as they used to, I said "no it's because they are all round at mine stuffing themselves silly" :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: to Jules kats inc - sorry to hear you're having such a rough time, mate.

Hi Hic

:laugh: :laugh:

My robin has just looked at me in disgust as I've run out of bird food :( Best go to the market and buy some in a bit then Honestly I swear I spend more on bird and cat food per week that I do on human food.

Surely I spend waaay more on dog food and treats than on my own :unsure: Wouldn't survive the guilt tripping looks if I didn't, LOL!

We've just gone to the Carrs, in the van, and it all went well and we had a lovely walk. Malcolm was totally full of it, and actually played with Sparky and Kiera for all of half a minute!!! :ohmy: :laugh: :wub: Then he decided that he'd had enough and wanted to run off, but Sparky thought it meant "more running" and Jumped on Mal's back, bringing him down like a rugby player! Mal cast a thunderous look of disgust, huffed and went off to p on a tree! :laugh: :laugh:

On the way back I've also managed to crack driving Jim onto the Morrison's car park for my weekly shop - yay, that's another thing that I've cracked now! :)

Mel - leaflets have arrived in the post this morning, so I will go back to the Carrs later and do some leafletting there!

:GroupHug: Jules

:GroupHug: Fluke, poor lad

I have been mucking out the car.. I was :ohmy: when I used a slicker brush on the seats after I'd hoovered them!! Filthy :blush: I luff my dogs old slicker brush, it is fab for de hairing lots of things, especially the stairs and car seats it seems! :laugh: