UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julia we got a Bosch washing machine for our new kitchen and it's fine. The builders managed to bugger up our old Indesit which wasn't actually that old. We have a Bosch dishwasher and despite the builders abuse and all the dust it worked just fine after being re-fitted. Bosch seem to build them to last. We got a 1200 basic model for £195 I think, tho with hindsight I would go for a higher spin speed as the clothes come out drier.

I have been Wii'ing. It said "ouch" when I got on it. How very rude. My Wii age is 50 - well I am 49 so I was quite chuffed. Ruby was most put out to find out her Wii age is 78 and said "well the feckin thing must be faulty". :laughingsmiley: We both went jogging and I nearly had a heart attack. I've had to get my inhaler out. Think I shall stick to the yoga seeing as I scored well on that - tho Ruby said when it came up with the rating of "Yoga Master", "see I told you it was feckin faulty". Cheek.

:angry: Clients.

and breeeeeeeeathe.

Oh yes. I feel your pain...

I'm dealing with a particularly mad one today. He really should not be allowed anywhere near technology of any description for his own safety and the safety of all around him. In fact I'm thinking of writing to Area 51 and asking if they can teleport him back to the 1950's. He'd fit right in and wouldn't cause anything like the woe and tearing of hair back then.

... I suppose he might accidentally become his own grandfather, but frankly the chances of anyone sleeping with him seem low, so I think we'd be safe there.

Oh yes. I feel your pain...

I'm dealing with a particularly mad one today. He really should not be allowed anywhere near technology of any description for his own safety and the safety of all around him. In fact I'm thinking of writing to Area 51 and asking if they can teleport him back to the 1950's. He'd fit right in and wouldn't cause anything like the woe and tearing of hair back then.

... I suppose he might accidentally become his own grandfather, but frankly the chances of anyone sleeping with him seem low, so I think we'd be safe there.

:biglaugh: that made me chuckle.

Mine is just trying to be the big I Am, and really should go and read his law books before using the law to appoint me then trying to tell me what to do (it says in the law books that he can fook off with that one, but in nicer language). He's a twonk.

Havne't read back as got back form holiday saturday and have been ill ever since! Have had a cold for 10 days and ear ache and sore throat for a week which isn't shifting! Flying with ear ache is not recommended! Now I've got a horrid tickly cough, nausea and diarrhoea as well and feel lousy!

hope everyone is ok

Holiday was great and very relaxing!

I've just discovered that there is a wiggle.co.uk. It seems that Wiggle is quite the entrepreneur. I had no idea he was interested in cycles.

Not to be outdone: www.wispascooters.co.uk

They do 40 miles from a single charge. Yup, that's about right. :rolleyes:

I'm glad that no one here sees me as an old dear. :wink: Thanks, Fugees.

alexis, hope you feel better soon :GroupHug:

Cheeky :GroupHug:

cycas :laugh:

MOT congrats as well to the snowmobile!

Huge breakthrough just now with the spotted one. She has finally understood that barking dogs on the radio aren't really there and do not need a Baskerville response. I could see the light dawn over her speckly face and a little light bulb go on above her head.

I've just discovered that there is a wiggle.co.uk. It seems that Wiggle is quite the entrepreneur. I had no idea he was interested in cycles.

I'm tempted to contact them and ask if they want to sponsor The Real Wiggle :laugh:

Alex, Happy Handycamming

Julia, hope you enjoy your evening. I was traumatised when I wore a dress last year for the first time since I was a bridesmade in 1978 :wacko: but I got over it :wink:

Welcome back from your hols, Alexis :wavey:

Snow, you didn't get stuck in the traffic then? I mis-timed going to my parents :rolleyes:

Ange, we had a fab time too, thank you :flowers:

RMF1: My multiple quotes don't work and it gets on my nerves

RMF2: I've got 3 worn out hounds here :biggrin:

RMF3: I took Pudding to meet my mum earlier as my dad is at work. My mum loved her but did laugh when Pudding fell asleep sitting up and toppled over :laugh:

Huge breakthrough just now with the spotted one. She has finally understood that barking dogs on the radio aren't really there and do not need a Baskerville response. I could see the light dawn over her speckly face and a little light bulb go on above her head.

There's hope for Pudding then who charges at the television if there's a dog :rolleyes:

Snow, you didn't get stuck in the traffic then? I mis-timed going to my parents :rolleyes:

I got stuck in it 4 times, firstly as I left to take the car in, the accident had just happened I was only 1 car back from the bus, there were bodies everywhere, police cars arriving in force, absolute pandemonium, then of course having dropped the car off we were stuck in the tail back coming back home as by then 3 ambulances had arrived and the walking wounded were being seen too - I think the entire RAF police force were out there directing traffic and triaging people, when we went to get my car the tail backs were back to Goatacre so it took ages to get out of the estate, this time when we went past they had moved the bus and revealed the red car under it :wacko: :mecry: when we went past the first time we'd assumed it had just rear ended the blue car as that was all we could see... the injured had all gone by that time but whoever had been in the red car had had to be cut out from the looks of it :( and then of course after I picked up my car I got stuck in it again going back the other way. I'm just hoping no one was seriously hurt or killed, but it was one hell of a smash.

Oh blimey! I must have caught the tail end of the traffic then as by the time I went through, there was just the police, RAF police etc left. I heard on the radio that there had been an accident involving a bus and a car but as the traffic was moving very slowly, just waited.

Becks it's horrible having to watch what you eat all the time. Hope you feel better in a bit. :GroupHug: How are the doglets now?

I still feel like cr@p but at least I know why. Having only been diagnosed a few months I'm still getting to grips with it all :wacko:

The guys are fine now - thanks for asking :flowers:

WTG Wispa :biggrin: