UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a safe journey everyone. Can't wait to meet you all. :biggrin:

Cheryl I'm a bit worried you don't seem to be entering into the spirit of things and are lacking enthusiasm. NOT :laugh: Oh and don't be worrying about your house. I won't be looking and you've seen the state of mine. :laugh:

Erm guess I had better go looking at clothes and get some stuff ready to pack. The phone and my tea got in the way earlier.

Edited by Jacobean

I'm glad you are coming.

Can I ask, if my tent has somehow, mysteriously gained two tiny tears in it (about the size of two teeth) do you think duct tape will make it water proof.

I had laid it out in my yard, to fold it up ready for tomorrow, and a little girlie dog, thought it was a new super huge tugger. sigh.

Are we going to have name tags, so we can see who we are?

We used plasters once in a desparate attempt at putting a tent up at midnight in the rain and finding holes in it! :laugh: If it sticks and is waterproof, go for it! :laugh: I think you can buy patching kits from outdoor/camping shops. :flowers:

We are not packed. I have got loads of stuff ready, like ironing, but can't get it all down ready or Neo will stress all night and Saffy will think 'we are going somewhere' and then we will never sleep! :laugh:

Thanks for the offers.

I think I should be ok as its just two small teeth holes, I love the idea of plasters Andrea. But I think I may try the camping shop near me.

I think I'm going to get some sleep, but I may wake up early as I'm so excited.

I still have no idea who the mystery person is who is coming on Saturday, but am looking forward to seeing them.

Just finished packing the car. Managed to get everything in but have not sight out of the rear windscreen :unsure: , anyway if I had a van I would only beable to see with wing mirrors so should be OK.

Just need to pack some clothes now that can sit on the front seat and get some food first thing in the morning. I plan to set off at 9am but always run late! But I do also plan on droping by a NT property on the way to get full use out of my membership so should get there mid afternoon.

I have managed to squeeze in the spare stock of doggy dressing gowns and fleece rugs! & a not pad to take more orders. Mum has had to buy a new sewing machine to keep up with demand (she did another project for my cousin and that broke it) so is raring to go again.

Also have a little (very room taking up in the boot) for everyone to join in with too. (Amy knows about this).

see you all soon happy camping folks.

I haven't thought about packing yet, but we're not setting off until about 2:00 (we're only an hour away) so I have plenty of time in the morning.

I seem to be bringing an awful lot of stuff considering we're in B&B and not camping :wacko: In my defence, most of it seems to be dog stuff, my clothes will be one very small bag :unsure:

I'll be with you guys tomorrow afternoon and leaving mid evening (or until I get so fed up with Guinness disgracing us all) if that's okay.

If anyone gets there are realises they've forgotten anything, please text or call me - 07889 177277 - (I'll remove that later) and I'll bring it.

No idea what I'm meant to be bringing so I'll pop into Sainsburys for some cans and nibbles this evening unless otherwise instructed.

See you all tomorrow, I do hope the weather clears up :)