UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning, beautiful morning here at the camp site. Considering the number of dogs and people it was a very quiet night. I did not hear a bark all night

Lots of people arrived yesterday, dogs of all shapes and sizes. Not had a chance to speak to many yet.

Going to be a good weekend I think

Barbara

My weekend's gone a bit t*ts up, the downstairs loo is leaking and flooding the floor, so I've got aplumber out but he can't be here until at least 3pm. So I'll trundle down when he's gone; at least it may be cooler by then. I've got some potato salad, coleslaw, veggie sausage rolls and I'll try to knock together some mediterranian couscous before I go.

So sorry not to make it to this.. despite having paid for my pod :( My young boy murphy ended up at the vets til nearly midnight last night.. couldnt bring him.. but wouldnt leave him.

The campsite rang me to remind me this morning, thinking I had forgot.. or wanting to let it out (the cynic in me says) am annoyed at myselffor not posting as someone could have had a free pod for the weekend! grr

So sorry you could not make it, hope Murphy is feeling better.

Yesturday was a good day, lots of dogs and peopole turned up, still not sure who is who !

We had the bring and buy sale with lots of goodies. I got myself a lovely riding mac for future use.

We had a mini agility comp in the after noon. Lots of very odd agility went on from both dogs and owners, t'was fun though and some of us won rosettes.

I think Holly was the only dog dressed for Americen Independance Day and Keith and I as well as Cher's grandson were the only human tackers.

This morning people are packing up to go home, and it is raining. At least it was good yesturday. Will put some photo's on when I get home tomorrow.

Many thanks to the lovely organisers for a great weekend

Barbara

We're back now, stopped off at Ma Larkins for a roast dinner. Thank you Amy for organising this weekend, we had a great time meeting everyone, watching the agility, spending at the bring and buy and meeting up for the barbeque. Weather was fab too. Cherry dressed up for a short time during the barbeque :wink: Holly was gorgeous in her little outfit :wub:

Lovely to meet you all :) I'm so pleased that my Roly actually sat within a few feet of other dogs ( he even sat on a mat with Cherry...but don't think he noticed :laugh: ) & actually approached some people for a stroke.

Great weekend,thank you all for your fabulous support :flowers:

looking forward to some pics as mine are all rubbish!

PS Roly & Snoopy say thank you to Michaela for the lovely sausages & wonder if you can put some in the post :laugh:

Edited by melissa

Am absolutely knackered me and Louie have just vegged in front of the tv since we got home.

I cant take any credit for this weekend it was down to Kelly & Lyndsey. So thank you both :flowers:

Apologies to anyone I annoyed with my coughing. Typically had to have the most dreadful cold when Im sleeping in a tent :rolleyes:

Just back - thank you to Kelly and Lyndsey who Amy says arranged it and to Amy who we all know worked away in the background not taking any credit for all her hard work!!!

Took the camera but didn;t take any pics - as you saw I tend to have my hands full.........

so waiting for everyone elses pics!

Toastie had a cramp attack yesterday, another this morning, and a 3rd on a comfort break on the way home, hopefully it is the hot weather causing the problem..... will have to get some of that sulphur stuff for their water

Edited by buddyboy