UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) looking forward to meting you all. We are going down to Devon tomorrow to spend a couple of days there then arriving at the campsite on Friday. We will probably have another little four legged lady with us :rolleyes: . Are we being given the field again or are we being split up,does anyone know? x

:) looking forward to meting you all. We are going down to Devon tomorrow to spend a couple of days there then arriving at the campsite on Friday. We will probably have another little four legged lady with us :rolleyes: . Are we being given the field again or are we being split up,does anyone know? x

I thought it had been mentioned a number of pages back

that the oldies club had a field to themselves.

Hope you all have fun

Havn't been around much latley but am Looking forward to the weekend.

Wendy you dont have to bring a lot just yourself, the boys and your beds. :) Everything else will be there.

The TARDIS will be coming aswell, but has been promised to some one, think its Guiness's mum. Come and take it away when you get there, you are so welcome to it! :laugh:

I thought it had been mentioned a number of pages back

that the oldies club had a field to themselves.

Hope you all have fun

I think that referred to us being given the use of a field for some of our activities, not a field on the campsite itself. We still don't know if they are going to split everybody up (their policy to avoid large groups intimidating other campers) or whether they have given up with that idea and will put everyone together. Personally I think putting everyone together on the most far-flung area of the site they can find would probably be best, but we'll have to wait and see :unsure:

Does anyone know what time we can check into the B&B on Friday?

Havn't been around much latley but am Looking forward to the weekend.

Wendy you dont have to bring a lot just yourself, the boys and your beds. :) Everything else will be there.

Thanks Lynne :wink:

Sir H would like to know if there's a quiet corner, for non-thug dogs :unsure: :laugh: