UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2009 Diet Thread

Wendbert

Ah, but it's a long way worth aiming for isn't it. :)

Well done, that's still 1lb - couple of packs of butter you don't have to carry any more.

Any chance of you doing some new sort of exercise to help boost your metabolism perhaps. (Not saying you should compete with your kick boxers!)

Something you'd enjoy - swimming, dancing, golf, cycling, water skiing ........ ?

Unfortunately our Agility Trainer broke her leg at a show a couple of weeks ago so she will be training from a wheelchair for a while! Hopefully that means that we have to do more running around for her from Tuesday onwards.

Better dig out a bicycle from the pit that is our garage I suppose.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately our Agility Trainer broke her leg at a show a couple of weeks ago so she will be training from a wheelchair for a while! Hopefully that means that we have to do more running around for her from Tuesday onwards.

Better dig out a bicycle from the pit that is our garage I suppose.

:ohmy: I hadn't realised agility could be quite that dangerous!!

Sneaking back in 'cos I have joined a gym :huh: and will hopefully, combined with more sensible eating start to lose weight again. One of the trainers also does nutrition, so I will be seeing her in a couple of weeks and see what she says.

I have lost 2 pounds this week. :happy:

Edited by sanrossscot

Sneaking back in 'cos I have joined a gym :huh: and will hopefully, combined with more sensible eating start to lose weight again. One of the trainers also does nutrition, so I will be seeing her in a couple of weeks and see what she says.

I have lost 2 pounds this week. :happy:

*yay* excellent progress!!!

update from Mog: I have now been 'training' properly for just over 2 months and have lost about 5-6lbs in total. Most of this seems to have been bodyfat (going by my scales) and there's definitely more muscle in my legs :) Not sure I;d suggest it as an easy way to lose weight, but the plus side of triathlon training is I still get to eat a little vegan chocolate in the evenings :laugh:

Just sneaked back into this thread - you are all doing really well :cheer: I have put on half a stone in the last two weeks :ohmy: :blush: due to holidays and eating out but am getting back on track today so that I hopefully don't put on any more while the boys are off school, I will work harder at losing it when they go back in September.

Edited by Gemstone

Just sneaked back into this thread - you are all doing really well :cheer: I have put on half a stone in the last two weeks :ohmy: :blush: due to holidays and eating out but am getting back on track today so that I hopefully don't put on any more while the boys are off school, I will work harder at losing it when they go back in September.

Well done Sandra and Mog. :flowers:

Welcome back in Julia. Won't take you long to get back to target. Just leave those haribos alone! :laugh:

I put 1.5lb on this week. Blame it on my week off. I was on holiday and didnt have time cook properly! :laugh:

Welcome back in Julia. Won't take you long to get back to target. Just leave those haribos alone! :laugh:

I put 1.5lb on this week. Blame it on my week off. I was on holiday and didnt have time cook properly! :laugh:

:ohmy: How did you know that I had been eating Haribo? :unsure:

1.5lbs is nothing compared to my 7!! :laugh: :flowers:

:ohmy: How did you know that I had been eating Haribo? :unsure:

1.5lbs is nothing compared to my 7!! :laugh: :flowers:

Just a wild guess! :laugh:

But I didnt actually 'go' on holiday. Just rushing around catching up with friends that I get to see once a year and decorating and cleaning. :rolleyes: Probably would have been more if I hadnt had so much exercise this week! :laugh:

Aly, those photos are amazing - I popped on FaceBook and saw them, but couldn't work out how on earth to leave a comment there - so glad you managed to post them here too. You are looking fabulous.

Very well done to you on another weight loss this week too.