UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please

Jasmine

Spare a thought for Rosie tomorrow, :wub: it's been a difficult year with her health (well several really). With her Masticatory Muscle Myositis and the problems it's caused. She had some back teeth removed a few weeks ago as with her mouth not opening properly the vet thought they'd decayed and caused a abscess, she had swelling on that side of her head.

Anyway the swelling didn't go down and she kept getting bad bleeds, they put her on stronger antibiotics but she had another bad bleed last night. Took her the vets this morning and he thinks it could be a tumour, she's going back again tomorrow, she's had her blood done today and he's going to cut under her eye tomorrow and take xrays, biopsies etc and try and find out what exactly it is.

It's not looking good for my little girl, she's my sweetest baby and I've spent the night by the fire with her on my lap. The good thing is she's still eating well and is quite bright in herself but don't know if I'm clutching at straws.

Sorry to rant, just so upset as she's been through the mill the last few years. :mecry: Didn't help that the cat and dog that went in before us were both PTS so that upset me. :mecry:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic