UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning from work :wavey:

I just found a hooooge list of people I haven't done cards for :rolleyes: when I was boasting I was so on top of things yesterday.

If you usually get one from me and don't this year, I apologise (and blame it on my senility).

Just today and tomorrow to get through and then I'm done until the 29th :pinkie:

Morning :wacko:

We are taking things easily today and not doing any dog-searching until later. Bit of drama last night - while I was putting the leftover hot curry to cool out of reach on top of the tall fridge-freezer, I failed to see theft going on behind my back. Wispa stole the bag of uncooked brown rice and made off with it. By the time I caught up with her, she had downed about a 3rd of a 500 gm bag. I did ring my vet for advice, and he reckoned she was big enough to get away with it as long as water was available all night. But I have to keep a close eye on her until I'm sure it has gone through OK.

She slept a lot better than I did last night! She has some wind but did a normal poo, so as long as we get through this morning OK, things should be back to normal. Until I'm sure, I don't want to go too far from the vet. She seems a tad less boingy than usual and is behaving rather like a normal sane dog, which is a bit worrying. No discomfort that I can see, but she is a tough gal so it's hard to tell.

Where have all our squeaky tennis balls gone? :unsure:

We had 8 of them. I've been keeping a hefty stock as Bran is nurturing his love of tennis balls and Flora will play with them as well if they squeak, there's no point in them otherwise - apparently :rolleyes:

Today there are only 2 to be found and one of them has been desqueaked :unsure: :wacko:

Blimey :rolleyes: Isn't it nice for *this* to be my biggest worry today?? :blush:

Morning all :flowers:

I couldn't get in here yesterday, thought there was a problem with the forum but you were all here chatting away without me :mecry: :wacko:

:GroupHug: snow

:GroupHug: Mags

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Lurgy people

:ohmy: Wispa :GroupHug: :wub:

I need to tidy the whole house today :wacko: Hopefully I will find the tshirt that I bought my OH in the process :unsure: I have hidden it very well :rolleyes:

for the last few days ive felt a bit off, dizzy moments and a bit sicky. Ive drowned my virus in wkd blue and smoked it out and fed it hot chilly beef etc. apart from sleeping lots and i dont seem to feel any better or any worse :unsure: i am thinking if i just stay half cut and chain smoke i can hold it at bay for a while yet :laugh:

Good thinking, the germs are either pickled of smoked, so they get confused :wink:

She slept a lot better than I did last night! She has some wind but did a normal poo, so as long as we get through this morning OK, things should be back to normal. Until I'm sure, I don't want to go too far from the vet. She seems a tad less boingy than usual and is behaving rather like a normal sane dog, which is a bit worrying. No discomfort that I can see, but she is a tough gal so it's hard to tell.

Hope she feels better today :flowers:

Blimey :rolleyes: Isn't it nice for *this* to be my biggest worry today??

Yes :flowers: :biggrin:

:GroupHug: Val, that's scary. Hope you're feeling better now.

Mags and Snow :GroupHug:

Aawww, lovely pics CT :wub:

:flowers: for all the poorly ones still lurgified.

Morning :flowers:

Spike is so much more lively now, I was trying to give him his tablets this morning and he jumped up, nearly headbutting me, and RAN off! :huh: :laugh: :wub: