UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

Sleep tight Bullseye and little ferret :wub: So sorry you're having such a sad day Mel :GroupHug:

Currywooman your world sounds a bit :wacko: with all those teenies :wub:

Get better quickly thoughts being send to Spikeee and Max :wub:

Hope you're okay Anne :unsure: :GroupHug:

I am full of curry and finally getting warm. The house gets so cold when we are out all day. I have on two fleeces, a fleecy blanket, fingerless gloves, and a hat. My feet are a bit frosty still.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

such a lot of sadness about today :(

:GroupHug: for everyone who is sad, grieving, have lost a pet, lost a friend, have sick relatives or pets or who are just having a shitty time.

I bought the food for the kennels for the next 3 weeks today. it cost me £500 and filled the entire back end of the jeep from top to bottom. my back is now creaking after the effort :wacko:

Last night's dream about running out of fuel would have been true if I hadn't gone straight to the filling station today.

Well done for trusting the advice, Phebe :flowers: I forgot to tell you, as we were heading back to the car yesterday there was an English pointer who looked almost exactly like Wispa - same slight frame too :flowers:

Oh Melf :( I'm so sorry about your ferret as well, such a sad day for you :GroupHug: I bet Jane was pleased to see Bullseye :wub:

I am full of curry and finally getting warm. The house gets so cold when we are out all day. I have on two fleeces, a fleecy blanket, fingerless gloves, and a hat. My feet are a bit frosty still.

What you want is a good dose of flu :smug-1: I haven't had to have my heating on for days :rolleyes: If you like, I could shove some germs into an envelope for you :flowers:

Missus Tiks, it sounds like furry chaos at your house :laugh:

So sorry to read about Bullseye :( :GroupHug:

What a handsome boy. I hope he is reunited with Jane now :wub:

I had a fall earlier so gone to bed. Not feeling too good at all.x :(

Are you feeling any better now :unsure: :GroupHug:

I am leading a carol service for the ladies of my church tonight. Before it starts, I am going to dress up as a fairy to play a variation of pass the parcel game :wacko: Any excuse to wear my tiara!!!! :rolleyes:

Julia, you are a hoot :laugh: :laugh:

For Spike :GroupHug:

Glad your mum is a bit better Simikins :flowers:

I have read back loads of pages but forgotten everything else I was going to say, I think my brain has holes in it :wacko:

Night all, sweet dreams :flowers:

Edited to say wait there, I've just remembered. Jazz - I'm pleased your interview went well, and Laura, I'm still sending many good thoughts for your BIL :GroupHug:

Edited by JulesB

What you want is a good dose of flu :smug-1: I haven't had to have my heating on for days :rolleyes: If you like, I could shove some germs into an envelope for you :flowers:

Don't you dare young lady! While I quite like the idea of retiring to bed for a week or so, I fear it would be more like coughing and spluttering over the bar. "Would you like flem with your beer sir?"

I have been abandoned to cyber space :rolleyes: OH has run off to kill Jeff.

Poor Jeff :( :laugh:

I can't imagine why you thought of me :unsure: :laugh: I may have to take some photos at some point to share with the Fugees, though I wouldn't want to make anyone jealous :huh:

I know it was very strange wasn't it, I think there is still a lovely picture on the Wiccs site that attracted me initially, kind of like a magpie.... :wacko:

:GroupHug: to those that need one, especially Melf who seems to have had a hell of a day, :wub:

need to go and get some christmas shopping down...will they please fix the oasis site so I can order on line ...I don't want to go into the shop :mecry:

Edited by murtle

My BIL is now on a ventilator and its not looking good, thank you everyone for your good wishes

Thinking of him and his family. :GroupHug:

I am in a weird place... I have stopped caring about most things, just letting time fly by now. It could be worse I suppose.

Hope you're ok? :GroupHug:

Laura, sending positive thoughts for you BIL :GroupHug: My SIL was in similar situation a few months ago and after a couple of near misses is slowly getting her health back. I hope he makes a good recovery. Post on the DHN for healing as Ang suggested. I'm sure it did help and it surely cant hurt. :flowers:

Billy, did they offer to pay for the damage? :GroupHug:

Mel, so sorry for your loss. :GroupHug: At least he will be back with his beloved Jane now.

Alex and other poorly people, you have my sympathy. :GroupHug: My throat feels like I have been eating barbed wire and chest feels like it has been stamped on. I hoped the fresh air yesterday would do me good. :rolleyes: Didnt help being back at work today but I cant have time off sick at this time of year. It would be a disaster for our department as I'm the only one who knows half of our system. :rolleyes:

Would you like to borrow a cow for the weekend ? By the time en health turn up on Monday morning your garden will be empty and your neighbours will look stupid.

:laugh:

Penny, glad your mum seems to be improving now. :flowers:

Keeping Spike in my thoughts too. :GroupHug:

RMF 1 : I have an appointment at Liverpool Uni small animal hospital on Monday at 10 am. I don't want to go. I know that sounds stupid, but if they tell me there is nothing that can be done for Max, then that's final and I will have to face up to losing him. I also don't want him to be in over Christmas, so I am waiting for them to call me back to tell me what the appointment entails and how long he is likely to be in for.

But they may tell you he is treatable or can continue with maintenance care.

It would be a shame not to get him started asap.

so very sorry Melf,sleep tight sweetie

Hope its nothing fro Spike

My BIL is now on a ventilator and its not looking good, thank you everyone for your good wishes

There are some terrible sad things ongoing for genuine people at the moment.

I hope your BIL comes through ok and the same for all those people who are really going through stuff.

I didn't know if this should have it own thread or where to put it so I plumped for RMF.......

Can I say a huge thank you to Di and every one who brought a Pashmina from her , the total raised after Paypal was a stunning £182.55p and thats enough to cover the cost of 18 sterilisation's :jumpy:

Also thank you to everyone who brought elepoo , have not done a final figure for this yet in November Elepoo raised £ 78.61 , which will fund a grant to a local Vet Doctor H so he can provide free treatment and vaccines for very very poor households.

a very special thank you to Steph Kittycat and her fantastic forum signatures who raised £ 39.63 which will buy anti Rabies vaccines for over 30 dogs

Lastly thank you to the fugees who are sponsoring dogs, I am looking forward to getting loads of photos and videos for you of your sponsor dogs so you can get to know them :flowers:

gosh that sounded like an Oscar acceptance speech , sorry :wacko:

your right it does sound like an oscar acceptance speech all that was missing is the real tears

its great reading this and we are very appreciative of all the help from everyone, at one point during the summer we had one direct debit of £5 a month coming in (thank you so much :) you know who your are :) , and that was it.......... which was making things a little difficult

things looking lots better now

its great reading this and we are very appreciative of all the help from everyone, at one point during the summer we had one direct debit of £5 a month coming in (thank you so much :) you know who your are :) , and that was it.......... which was making things a little difficult

things looking lots better now

I'm really pleased to hear that :wub: though I am gutted I didn't spot the pashminas in time :mecry: :rolleyes: