UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aggy.... Oops

Phoenyx

Following on from: http://www.rykat.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=43488

I'm not able to do transports very often these days but after I got a call on Friday morning something in my blood told me I needed to do this one! I had a gut feeling that this could be another Tess....ie not quite what she was meant to be.... ;)

Aggy (still not sure if the name is staying, may end up Maggie or Annie) is a beardie cross but not very pointy and not really 'type' enough for GRWE to take her and rehome her. She's more collie than greyhound and is a dumpy little scruffy lurchery type, in the nicest possible way! To send her down to Somerset in the disguise of a true pointy would have been be a bit unfair on the rescue and, after discussing Aggy with GRWE I offered to keep her up here.

Aggy.jpg

To be honest we really did need another younger bitch in the pack anyway having lost Skeeter as we were down to 3 bitches with 5 dogs. Amber and Guin are both old and wobbly now and another bitch with a similar temperament to Skeeter keeps the boys in check (and gives Dylan a playmate too!). I was waiting for another greyhound to turn up at some point.... ;)

Instead we now have the lovely Aggy.... ;D

aggi4.jpg

...in with the pack as though she's always been here!

aggi2.jpg

I like this bed

aggi1.jpg

...and cuddles

aggi3.jpg

Thanks to everyone who offered to transport today, enjoy your day off!! ;D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic