UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read your post Lindsey :GroupHug: and totally agree with Sam's comment :flowers:

Finally just collected my sat nav :rolleyes: will have a play with it tomorrow. I'm dead tired, I doubt it I'll be good company during the train journey down to Wolves :tired: I've just found out that my ticket is valid for all Manc stations so I can take a train from the station 5 mins up the road and have it transport me 2 mins up the track to the big station, rather than me having to walk there for 20 mins. Small things make me happy :)

Morning :)

Lindsey :flowers: T'is not easy when the roles reverse and you become like a mother to your own mother :GroupHug:

November 1st for me = Sarah's wedding.Happy and sad day...lots of smiles and lots of tears too.We got her quite tipsy last night but not so bad that she'll be suffering today (I hope :huh: ) I'm quite convinced her Dad will be with her today.Her dress looks beautiful.I'll post some pics tomorrow :biggrin:

But please think 'don't rain' thoughts for about 3pm to 4.30 pm thankingyoukindly :flowers:

Lindsey :GroupHug: Being right doesnt always make you popular no matter whether you are family or not.

I'm off to brave the pre xmas crowds of Brum :angry:

I think you are mistaken in that it is not PRE xmas crowds. It will be rammed! Shop online :biggrin:

Happy Wedding Day Sarah :flowers:

Happy holiday Joe. Though it seems to be your second home now :D

I am off to the Vegan Festival today. :biggrin: Thats if I can find my way round Wolvehamton :laugh: And tonight myself and OH are going out to the Jamhouse in town with friends :biggrin: We havent been out since London so I am looking forward to it.

I hope all poorly doglets are feeling better still today. :GroupHug:

Just annoying, in a "there are mice to be digging for, so lets happily ignore any recalls, or even mummy disappearing almost out of sight" kind of way :glare: Not Lexi though, she was good :wub:

I forget where you live Sandra, can I get there by train perhaps? You are welcome here, but I have no table to sit by, so do all cardmaking sitting on the floor..... :mellow: :laugh: