UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is nice to be able to say after a year of advising customers on dog feeds, i notice that in the next 2 weeks I have 132 supadog sensative meals to be ordered, and 6 bakers meals. I think my campaign against bakers is working in my little bit of the north west :laugh:

Helloooooooooooooo :wavey: :biggrin:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! :elefant: :elefant:

Off to the Millenium Stadium tonight with Andrew :wub: who has got us free tickets to go see Wales v's Canada :biggrin: I've not been before (which is ever so slightly embarrassing seeing as I grew up down the road from it :blush02: :laugh: ) and then tomorrow I am going to Paddy Power with my girls at Cheltenham races :elefant: and then on Tuesday off to see Frankie Boyle in the Town Hall, I tell you what I am muchly liking this socialite life style I seem to be leading at the moment!!

How is everyone?? :GroupHug: 's all round just in case!

Afternoon.

I'm shattered today.

Best of luck with the exam Alex. I'm sure you don't need it.

Jules hope you enjoy the dinner after all.

Nige you do live dangerously.

Wonder what Georgia is up to today? World domination. Is she like the baby from Family Guy?

A house in a close up the road from me has been boarded up for ages...tenant is in prison, apparently. The council are now working on it, but Jill who lives across from it was telling me today that they have all suited up with masks and things, have dug up all the back garden, and are now drilling up the solid kitchen floor! :unsure: I wonder if they are looking for a body?

Wonder what Georgia is up to today? World domination. Is she like the baby from Family Guy?

:laugh: She's been poking sticks into muddy puddles in the woods, shared a bath with me when we got back because I was filthy after cleaning out the chooks. I'm now trying to persuade her to have a nap but she wants to play Leona fecking Lewis songs on Youtube :rolleyes: