UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Positve Thoughts For Spike Please

houndzrus

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I knew you would ask that!!

My Barney was on it , it has green writing on it, and I can not remember its name!

I've just googled and seen something called Anipryl...dont think thats what we had....oh, just found what we used, Vivitonin.

There seem to be a few different drugs nowadays. The vet should be able to help.

Like many drugs, they dont work on all dogs, but when they do, its a good result.

I hope the vet can help.

Big hugs to Spike.

Damn, I knew you would ask that!!

My Barney was on it , it has green writing on it, and I can not remember its name!

I've just googled and seen something called Anipryl...dont think thats what we had....oh, just found what we used, Vivitonin.

There seem to be a few different drugs nowadays. The vet should be able to help.

Like many drugs, they dont work on all dogs, but when they do, its a good result.

I hope the vet can help.

Big hugs to Spike.

Thanks for that, I shall see if he improves at all, this has only come on since his op, so we're hoping it won't last, but it's good to know there's something to ask the vet for, should we need to. :flowers:

Thanks everyone, lots of good advice :flowers: I was a bit shocked by it all because Spike wasn't like this before the op. The Skullcap and Valerian came yesterday and he only woke us up twice last night instead of the 6 to 8 times it been before. I will certainly think about these other options. :flowers:

Buddy was a very fast dog despite his illnesses. :wub: