UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Positve Thoughts For Spike Please

houndzrus

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Spike and poor you :GroupHug: I'm glad you were able to tell the vet all the moving around was causing the distress and that they listened to you. Hope he gets the healing sleep he needs now and that you get a chance to get some rest too

Back home again :rolleyes: I gave Spike his injection under supervision from the nurse, so went quite well apart from him Yeeeooowing the place down! :wub: He shut up quickly though and at least we didn't have to stay long. I'll give him another jab at 11pm and go back to see the vets tomorrow morning. He didn't want to get out of the car, so I've covered him with a thick blanket to nap for a while. I'l get him in before it gets really dark and the darling trick or treaters come round. I've got to give him his tablets tonight, but I'm going to crush then in manuka honey first.

I'm sure that all your positivity is helping him, he really is one lucky boy. :wub:

Poor Spike,I hope he's well on the road to recovery now :flowers:

I have to inject my friend's diabetic cat and she always sqweaks like I've stuck a needle the size of the Mersey Tunnel in her :rolleyes: :wub: I know it's for her own god but she makes me feel terrible,seems Spike is going to develop the same skill.

Spike's made it through the night withought going back to the vets:) He's had us up a few times as he's still quite uncomfortable and sometimes he breathes a little heavy, but the good news is.......................He's eaten some chicken!! :biggrin: :biggrin: Small steps I know, but good ones. He is also liking the drug -laced manuka honey, though I do have to smear it on his teeth :rolleyes:

Anyway, he has an appointment this morning with the vet, so hopefully he will continue to improve.