UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Positve Thoughts For Spike Please

houndzrus

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spike was a bit poorly during the night, but I gave him an injection at 3am after which he settled down to sleep. He's had a bit more to eat, so there is yet another chicken cooking for him as he's going through the bits of food I had left :rolleyes: He's also developed a liking for sardines in tomato sauce, but does not like the liquorice liquid :unsure:

Thanks for checking in on him :flowers:

Quote (He's also developed a liking for sardines in tomato sauce)

If you would like some more fish, we may have some sardines, but we certainly have some pilchards, Glenryck Foods have been very good to the Cat Group and let us have some of their fish (not all the tins are damaged) and I am sure we could donate some to him if you would like it. My stocks are lower than normal, but I would like us to be able to help an animal who is having a tough time.

If you think he would like some, please PM me.

Gentle hugs to the patient and his owners. :GroupHug:

Can you shove the liquorice stuff in with the sardines to get it down him that way?

We ran out of sardines, so mixed it with Manuka honey and he loved it :rolleyes:

Quote (He's also developed a liking for sardines in tomato sauce)

If you would like some more fish, we may have some sardines, but we certainly have some pilchards, Glenryck Foods have been very good to the Cat Group and let us have some of their fish (not all the tins are damaged) and I am sure we could donate some to him if you would like it. My stocks are lower than normal, but I would like us to be able to help an animal who is having a tough time.

If you think he would like some, please PM me.

Gentle hugs to the patient and his owners. :GroupHug:

That's very kind of you, I will send a PM. :closedeyes: