UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Good Thoughts Please For A Friends Husband.........

K9Fran

The husband of the friend who owns the stables where I help out was rushed into hospital yesterday. He has cancer, I don't know a lot about it (he was already quite ill when I joined up with them and felt they didn't need to explain to me, a complete stranger as it wasn't any of my business, I was just there to help where I could).

Apart from the yard, where most of the horses are theirs (there are a few liveries which barely pay their way), they have 4 great children, and 3 dogs. My friend does almost all of the day to day work around the yard on her own, with the help of 2 volunteers who, like me, also have families and work. I can only help at weekends, when OH is working shifts or asleep. My friend also has a part time job. They live in two adjoined mobile homes which have really seen better days...

This is a great family who really need their Daddy for as long as possible, so some healing thoughts to enable him to come home again with as little pain as possible would be great.

Thanks guys - the kids are taking their frustrations out on each other, which has been tough for my other friend whose taken on the 'house and family' while I do mainly the horses.

The man himself is now 'human' again according to his wife. so Fugee thoughts must be powerful medicine. Hoping he'll be home again today.