UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Fugee Baby Georgia Bear Has Been In Hospital.

phoebejo

When I went to bed she woke up and got into bed with me and she stayed there all night so we all got a good nights sleep :wub: Apart from the lump on her head she's fine, full of beans and back to being my Georgia Bear :wub: She's eating us out of house and home :laugh:

Thank you for all the hugs and PMs, they really are appreciated :flowers: I luffs you all and your support is always amazing :liebe94:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only just seen this too :unsure: Oh Cheryl, how horrible for you, Georgia and all your girls. I'm so glad that it was nothing worse than concussion but I can't imagine how frightening it must have been for you all. :GroupHug: :GroupHug: and so glad that Georgia is so much better now.

Edited by Katiebob

Oh goodness Cheryl! half an hour to arrive?

Yes, the joys of living in the middle of nowhere :rolleyes: I guess an ambulance had to come from either Oxford or Swindon, and I called them just after 5pm so they had all the rush hour traffic to contend with too. A friend was horrified and said they're supposed to aim to be with you in just 8 minutes but unless they have an ambulance in Faringdon that's never going to happen.

The lump on her head seems a little bigger today :unsure: Otherwise she's fine. I'm not sending her to nursery tomorrow, I need to keep an eye on her. I know she's small and can't tell me exactly how she's feeling but I know that when jockeys are knocked out in a fall they automatically get signed off for 21 days, regardless of how well they feel afterwards. So although she seems ok I'm going to wrap her in cotton wool for a bit just for my own peace of mind.