UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Name Suggestions

ranirottie

I collected this little old lady today. She was found wandering the streets,taken to the pound, rescued and fostered when her time was up but her fosterer could no longer keep her due to family problems so here she is. Her age was guessed at 10+ but I would say older. She has little sight and little hearing and appears to be in a world of her own and oblivious to me unless I touch her and then she jumps.She has been called Deafi,coz of her deafness, but that is not kind so can anyone think of a nice name for her? Hubby called her Bumble because she bumbles along but I am not keen on that either. Here is granny after her bath.

oldmissnonamejrAugust232008001.jpg

oldmissnonamejrAugust232008005.jpg

oldmissnonamejrAugust232008004.jpg

:ohmy: Hubby has decided that she is Millie! and :ohmy: :ohmy: he just came upstairs to tell me that he has put a smaller bowl of water down for her as she is having difficulty drinking out of the bucket. Do we have a swoon emoticon? :unsure: He seems concerned about her and that is not like him!! he will fill empty food bowls and water buckets but he is not a dog lover at all. x