UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Chooky Towers Has A New Addition!

dirtychicken

(I know this is Bran's thread but how's beautiful Flora doing?)

Thank you for asking :flowers: She is doing brilliantly :wub: No more fits so she's off of her epiphen now. She has gained lots of muscle tone, height and weight since we arrived back in Bristol and her hips have caused her no problems at all until Bran arrived :laugh: :rolleyes: She's back on metacam for the moment until the playing slows down a little bit, but I think she'd rather that than miss out on all of the playing opportunities :wink:

We recently took her camping for a week and it did her the world of good. Her confidence around teenagers and black people :blush: and just strangers in "her" space in general has utterly soared thanks to that week and she has relaxed so much in herself :wub:

Bran is a luffley name but I must say I do like PuppyPuppyPuppy as a name too :laugh: :laugh:

After the number of times we chanted it yesterday, Flora was beginning to think that it was her new name :laugh: Thank you thank you thank you. I love you. Have I mentioned that? :wub:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for asking :flowers: She is doing brilliantly :wub: No more fits so she's off of her epiphen now. She has gained lots of muscle tone, height and weight since we arrived back in Bristol and her hips have caused her no problems at all until Bran arrived :laugh: :rolleyes: She's back on metacam for the moment until the playing slows down a little bit, but I think she'd rather that than miss out on all of the playing opportunities :wink:

We recently took her camping for a week and it did her the world of good. Her confidence around teenagers and black people :blush: and just strangers in "her" space in general has utterly soared thanks to that week and she has relaxed so much in herself :wub:

I'm so pleased she's doing so well :biggrin: :wub:

I'm sure she'll continue to do so with her new baby brother.

Onwards and upwards for the house of chook!!!