UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gotta A New Job, Kind Of Dog Related!

K9Fran

For those who aren't up to date, my old company (who I loved working for, and would still be there if I had my way) started messing me about and as a result, rather than let them make me redundant, kind of as a favour to them, I handed in my notice on Monday.

On Tuesday I had a telephone interview, followed very closely by a face to face interview with a small 'show business promotions' company who needed an administrator who could do everything the boss didn't have time for. The last lady was there two years and met somebody in the Middle East (while she was there on work I believe!) and decided to stay - that was 2 months ago andshe has been managing the admin remotely since then.

It's a part time role which should grow to full time (unlike my last position, which was f/t and shrunk) AND the boss likes dogs and has a Dalmation who is sooooooo sweet.

And out of 79 applicants, and numerous interviews (including one lady who was offered it then decided she didn't like dogs!) it was down to two of us - and I got it!

Drinks are on me

Brilliant news Fran, does the dally come to work with the boss then?

The office is in the boss's home, so she even has her own bed in the office (and a dog walker when the boss is too busy to walk her, although I shall offer to let her in the garden and play ball when required ;))

Refill anyone? I've done some nibbles as well. There's some sausage rolls over there, and some cheese straws, all still warm from the oven (and being virtual ones, they won't go cold ;))

Edited by K9Fran