UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Supersnatch Has Left For The Bridge

dirtychicken

Am so so sorry :mecry: :mecry:

Although I was never lucky enough to meet him, like many people here, I felt as if I knew him. He really was a great favourite to many and a very, very special boy indeed.

Run free Snatch - forever young again. :wub:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god no :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

I am so sorry Cindy and Steve :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Snatch made a lasting impression on all of my boys who were extremely lucky to meet him a few times. He out ran time and time again my Ash for the tennis ball at Ogmore even though she is only 5

Peaceful passing dearest Snatch, may your rainbow be filled with many tennis balls and many chuckits to throw them :wub: :wub:

Thank you everyone for your kind words. :flowers: I am still not quite sure how it all could happen so quickly. Snatch did get bladder problems on wednesday and he was unable to go for a wee. With being drained and medication he seemed to improve and on saturday evening he once again was unable to go for a wee properly and by sunday morning he was in obvious pain and could not pass even a drop. :(

We went to the vets and after long discussions and the options I looked into my little man's eyes and saw the discomfort and pain and I knew I would be selfish if I would let him be proded and poked any longer as I wouldn't be doing it for him.

Snatch passed away in my arms :mecry: :mecry:

Cindy

Although I was never lucky enough to meet him, like many people here, I felt as if I knew him. He really was a great favourite to many and a very, very special boy indeed.

Just like Katie, I've never met him but always loved hearing about him and the fab photo stories. Much love being sent to Staffymad and family :mecry: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

:mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Cindy and Steve I am so so so sorry :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Snatcheeee :wub: :wub: I will miss you little man :wub: I am so glad I met and knew you, have a fabulous time in the Summerlands darling boy :wub: :wub:

Edited by sparkle