UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Last Night I Cried Myself To Sleep

yena

It's been 3 weeks since I lost Milly, and I thought I'd got over most of the upset. But, last night I cried myself to sleep, and this morning I've tears in my eyes. What started it off was the Bank statement, I was checking to make sure everything was ok, when I noticed the switch transaction for the vets. Suddenly, my lap felt so empty, my arms so lost, my little girl had gone and I still missed her so. I could picture her still, her little ears one up, one down, her soft silky fur, I could even smell her. I miss her so much, will this hurt ever go away :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Three weeks is no time at all...no wonder you are still getting upset :GroupHug: I lost my two poms three weeks apart three years ago this December, but the other day I found an old brush that had got pushed to the back of a drawer...it still had their fur in it, and I cried my eyes out. It will get easier...give yourself time. :flowers:

Thank you everybody, I feel a lot better this afternoon. The day I met Milly, she crawled into my arms and onto my shoulder and that day she came home to live with us. She was a massive pain, thought she ruled the roost and she did :biggrin: :biggrin: . I loved her the moment I saw her and I don't think that will ever change. Here I go again crying :mecry: :mecry: