UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Last Night I Cried Myself To Sleep

yena

:mecry: :( IT eases though it always hurts. Lots of love and hugs to get you through the worst. Don't beat yourself up about still being upset. That is no time at all. I still cry about Belle who dies 5 years ago. Not often, but often enough to know I still miss her.

Cry as much and as often as you like :GroupHug:

The pain doesn't go away, it does becomes bearable and not as sharp though, but it's a sign of your love :flowers:

I miss all of the hounds I've lost, even and especially Lady although she left me years ago now :mecry:

Thinking of you :GroupHug:. When I lost Oscar it was so hard and I felt so empty, but over time, the hurt and pain has turned to happy memories and although I am sad when I think of him I'm smiling. Milly will always be with you and you can treasure the memories.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Today, is a bit easier, but I've still had moment were tears have come into my eyes. We always go to our caravan on a weekend, so today is the 3rd time since Milly left us, at the moment, it still holds such strong memories of what we did and Milly. But, hopefully, it will get easier :flowers: :flowers:

It's normal grieving process. I still cry for the first dog I lost 20 years ago. It's nothing like the gut wrenching loss at first though. I sobbed for Sheena who I lost in February the other day. You will find over time that the happier memories come to the fore more and you will smile and maybe laugh as you think of the good times. It does get easier. Just as it does with people we lose. I believe I'll be with mine again when it's my turn to pass. :GroupHug:

Edited by Jacobean

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Just the other day I met a woman walking a Spin who looked so much like my Bella, who died 3 years ago, that I could barely speak to her, I was so upset and almost in tears. Cried for ages on when I got home.

So don't think you're being odd, pathetic, weak or anything like that - you're grieving. :GroupHug: It comes and goes, just go with it.

Edited by Spins4me