UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Stupid Act Of The Day

tegk68

mwaaahaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG, that's priceless, I'm sick with laughter here :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Aww Helen, have a :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Thank you. I knew I could rely on the fugees for sympathy and support during my time of crisis :unsure:

:laugh:

I have a plastic bag of poop with no where to put it until they go and the pipes are reconnected again later today. Could life get anymore base I ask you? :rolleyes:

Yours

Ms Mortified

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helen, that is priceless :laugh: Did they not offer to pick it up for you? Is OH not at home so you can blame him? Snooooooooort :laugh:

I need to emigrate, really I do!
Maybe you could be unexpectedly and urgently called away for a few weeks :rolleyes:
There is a garden in Northamptonshire that needs your urgent attendance :laugh:

I have a plastic bag of poop with no where to put it until they go and the pipes are reconnected again later today.
Just put your poop with the dog poop, no-one will know any better. Except you. And the dogs. And the builders :laugh:

Are those the rather tasty builders you showed us a while ago? On dear :( ( :laugh: )

:GroupHug: Aw tegs - that's awful and so embarassing for you mate - take no notice of the p*ss takers on here - I can truly understand your mortification having the contents of your bladder and bowels laid bare for all to see - well all the builders.

I do hope this doesn;t leave a lasting mark on your ability to pee and poo - sometimes events such as these are so traumatic that people get constipated because of the trauma of having their poo and pee seen by strangers.

I would have thought the builder remarks would have been 'what a lot of cr*p.

I am thinking of you and will be all the afternoon and doing this

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Oh dear Helen, I am sympathising :GroupHug: as well as laughing a little :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chuck the poo in the dustbin! We won't tell anyone :biggrin:

If it helps at all, when we rented a flat in London our toilet got severely blocked and I had to phone my landlord to get someone to fix it - and he turned up himself and the toilet was full of my poo :mecry: and he had to unblock it while I hid in the bedroom feeling slightly :blush: although I seem to recall him making light of the situation, bless him.

Most of us, however, a little less *publicly*....

There is that :laugh:

You should have taken the lead from your dogs - had a sniff, kicked up a bit of grass and walked off with a satisfied look on your face, leaving it for someone else to clear up :flowers:

Edited by mooandboo

You should have taken the lead from your dogs - had a sniff, kicked up a bit of grass and walked off with a satisfied look on your face, leaving it for someone else to clear up :flowers:
Oh yes :) Sky does the "I did a poo, I did a poo" dance - maybe you should do that for them?

(PS: You didn't come here for sympathy, did you? :unsure: )

I feel your embarassment and shame but

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

My embarrassing moment was on my walk along the canal yesterday. I was wearing a zip down top with only my bra underneath. As it was very warm and there was nobody around, I zipped the top down most of the way. A good while later, I see a tractor coming towards me. I called the dogs back and was down on my hunkers holding the dogs as the tractor went past. He waved and I waved back. I continued on my walk and only then realised that I had flashed him. Now I'm no Katie Price but still it was indecent exposure :blush02:

What made it nearly worse was that I knew I was going to meet him again when I turned back. At least I remembered to zip up and we had a nice chat :laugh: