UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Wish Dolly Good Thoughts

Wendbert

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for all the good wishes for Dolly Doodle :flowers:

I've been trying to keep Dolly as quiet as possible while we wait for Tuesday. She's having the odd coughing fit, but mostly as ok as she can be really. At the moment I can't really think past Tuesday and I'm dreading being told that the mass can't be removed :(

Here's Dolly showing off her badly bits from yesterdays tests

balddolly.jpg

Poor Dolly, she's not even been here a year after 6 years of being used as a breeding machine. Please keep my little girl in your thoughts, she deserves so much more time :wub:

she deserves so much more time :wub:

She certainly does, and if the power of good thoughts is anything to go by then she certainly will have :GroupHug:

Please give your gorgeous girl a gentle squidge and a kiss on the end of her beautiful nose from Pete and I :wub:

She (and you ) are very much in our thoughts xxx

Dolly :wub: :wub: :wub:

Mal is saying that at least they gave you a better haircut than him!

Of course she deserves much more, and I'm sure that Dolly herself will want to enjoy all the love and care that you're giving her (not to mention Sir H's company!) for a lot longer too! :flowers:

We'll keep thinking of you both and keeping everything crossed that it will turn out that Dolly has "only" tried to carpet her chest on the inside, bless her. :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Edited by BillyMalc