UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend Gav has just been round to eat my birthday cake. I knew that Bex lives about 1/2 a mile away from me but it turns out she lives in the house behind his. They had some big party when she got home and it went on all night/morning. He was kept awake by people screaming BEX BEX BEX all night :rolleyes:

My OH has to meet her next week.

:partytime: :partytime: :partytime:

Ooh I can't wait to see the back of her :angry: Did you see how ignorant they were being of Mikey last night?? :angry:

Kat and Rachel were talking about it yesterday and Kat said that it was 15 days to go so yes, it's the week after next.

Actually :unsure: Are they not going to have to lose an awful lot of people between now and then? :unsure: Aren't there normally 4 left in the house for the final eviction night? They still have 9 housemates at the moment!! Even if they had a double eviction tonight and next week, there'd still be one housemate too many :unsure:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............if there was a spitting emoticon, I'd be using it now :angry: Just read this: Rex Goes Even Further To Prove His Dickheadishness The man is utterly vile.

I think it's safe to say Nicole will be going tonight.

I think it's also safe to say she will get an almighty boo, which will be thoroughly deserved :mad: I am very much looking forward to it. Any chance she might actually develop a personality before her interview with Davina? :huh: I hope Davina gives her a hard time as well.