UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Croc's

one.eyed.dog

Sorry I have to comment and I'm sure I'm going to upset people...

Crocs are the ugliest footwear known to mankind!

An insult to any river dwelling reptile......

They maybe comfortable? I'm sure these are too.....

ShoesAfricanStyle.jpg

Please wear something that doesn't make you look like a cross between blue footed booby

bluefootedbooby.jpg

and a wind-up toy!

DSCF8020.jpg

Apologies to the Crocs lovers.... If your shoes don't hurt your feet they don't look good.... lol

;-)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all your help. :flowers: I have just ordered some from jellyegg as they had a phone number and a very nice lady called "Lucy" helped me with the sizing.

All being well I should have them tomorrow.

I shall post photo's of me wearing my new orrible footwear when they arrive. I will make the ugly/beautiful balence correct by making sure there is a stunning muppet GWP in the picture with the offending shoes. :flowers:

my ex husband bought our daughter some

and I won't let her wear them when she is out with me :rolleyes:

she keeps saying she is taking them on holiday with us in August .... might forget to pack them actually !!

Take them, and then forget to pack them on the return so removing the possibility of being seen *locally* :flowers:

ooooh! I only just found this post!! :( shame cuz I could have told ya to please have a look on Ebay.com ,so the usa-version,as you can save yourself upto 2/3 off the uk-price!! specially in kids ,I just won a pair of Aspen/Endeavour for Joey (size US12-13) which will cost you here £25+ for only £12.25 ! and my own cotton candy caymans also came from there and saved me a tenner,this is both including p&p ,so if you like them as much as most of us do here lol and want to get more of them, have a look ,I promise you wont be dissapointed,they also do different types and colours compared to here.

I got my first pair a year ago and except for my weddingday have worn them every day to the point where they became dangerous cuz there was zero profile left due to the non-stop wearing,I even wear them in the shower lol,to give them a good clean :)

Benjamin also just got his first pair :wub: I can't take them off him ,but he looks so cute in them ,I dont wanna.We all have some fake pairs but they all seem to be having some kind of pressure-points,so we prefer the real deal :biggrin:

ok better stop now lol ,I think you got the picture

speaking of piccies ,another good excuse for some :biggrin:

did I mention how great they are for kids? come water,

P060508_112801.jpg

come sand,

P070508_1649.jpg

even anything dog-related :wink: ,they are so easy to clean

and who said they don't look cool?!?!

P060508_1131.jpg

so yeah, I LUV them :wub: :biggrin:

Edited by chuckey-lee