UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Croc's

one.eyed.dog

I really hate croc's. They are sooo ugly. Now the thing is that if I had a pair I could paddle in the river with my doggie and everyone raves about how comfy they are. They are just so bluddy ugly.

My pal at work was saying the exact same thing. She wants some but they look vile.

Is it just me or do some of you have them just for the comfort and hang how bad they look.

Apologise's to any Croc fans.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do sound ideal for what you want Ellie, especially in hot weather. Better than wellies. I agree I don't like the look of them and haven't got a pair myself but if they're comfy then they sound great. Plus you have the added bonus that even if you do think they look horrible no-one is going to laugh because they are fashionable.

I don't find them ugly at all but wouldn't care if I did as I don't give a damn as long as I am comfy. And I so am in me Crocs :biggrin: They will indeed be "just the job" for what you want so I would try to overlook the fact thay you find them ugly if you can :flowers: They do do some other varieties of Crocs, tho not sure if they would suitable :unsure:

Marion

I've recently bought a pair and yes they are comfortable, wish I'd got them sooner. Even if they do maybe look ugly no one should laugh because they have possibly got some themselves. My O/H has also just got a pair for pottering about in.

Edited because just seen your last question re size

Yes we both went down a size as they are larger than our normal shoe size.

Edited by Bernie

I'm a size 8 and I bought a size 8 and they were fine. I've got black mary janes and I love them. But they make the skin on my heels crack. I dunno why. I had to stop wearing them last summer and now they're gathering dust. Must get them out, shower them down and wear them again in the hope they don't hurt.

When i was wearing my trainers, i would get home feeling like i had been strung upside down and had my feet bashed repeatedly with lump hammers :mecry: so i got some crocs and now my feet and legs feel all :partytime: Yes they are ugly but i would now :mecry: if anyone tried to take them off me.

I have proper crocs (endeavour's that have no holes) for work and walking in public, and fake ones as slippers at home and another pair of fakes for in the garden. I dont notice any difference in the real or fakes, i find them all comfy

I did notice that i walk better in them and my toes are all nice and straight- as they should be- they were all squished together before i got crocs. I bought the size i usually am and they are a good fit.