UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This boy is still looking for a home and we have a huge big dog sized hole in our home :unsure:

Maxgsdb.jpg

Would it be disloyal to my fat collie to go and meet him? :unsure:

NO! If you feel ready for another dog there's nothing disloyal about thinking of offering a home to another needy hound. Another dog won't replace the gorgeous Bear, obviously, but will find a new place in your heart you didn't know existed before.

He is rather lovely :wub:

Sorry guys. It's still red hot here. Was supposed to rain heavily from about 2pm. Nothing yet. I hope it's cool on Sunday. I don't want 2 hours of training in red hot sun.

Just had a fab walk with Lottie and the Scoobter. He is staying over this weekend as his Dad is away.

This boy is still looking for a home and we have a huge big dog sized hole in our home :unsure:

Maxgsdb.jpg

you know my thoughts on reasons why things happen when they do, I think Bear would be honoured that you would offer a place in your heart to another homeless hound :GroupHug:

One of the girls I teach has set fire to herself and tried to jump off the multistorey, I am absolutely heart broken.

Oh how awful :( :GroupHug:

Thanks guys :flowers: This fella has been at the Barn for 2 months with no interest and it's sorting of feeling like it's meant to be but we're still hurting over Bear :unsure: It's going to be a few weeks till we can meet him anyway thanks to the car scenario, but Fi knows we're "sort of" interested so we'll see what happens. Flora is so missing having a big brother around though :(

Oh god Laura, that's just awful :( :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Thanks guys :flowers: This fella has been at the Barn for 2 months with no interest and it's sorting of feeling like it's meant to be but we're still hurting over Bear :unsure: It's going to be a few weeks till we can meet him anyway thanks to the car scenario, but Fi knows we're "sort of" interested so we'll see what happens. Flora is so missing having a big brother around though :(

Even though we still had three dogs, Sweetie left a huge empty space when she had to leave us. I feel sure if I had had just the one dog left, I would have adopted another dog again far sooner than we did :GroupHug: I hope that comes across as intended :flowers:

One of the girls I teach has set fire to herself and tried to jump off the multistorey, I am absolutely heart broken.

The poor kid :( :GroupHug:

Sarah, I didn't know Bear but I think he would approve of you giving another unwanted dog a lovely home, if that's how it works out :flowers:

RMF: I have just saved £100 and got a better deal by shopping about for car insurance :biggrin:

Excellent news for your auction lot :laugh: :flowers:

Jacky - :GroupHug: for you and another :GroupHug: for Cosmic Cat

Did anybody see Child of Our Time last night? Those poor kids getting so stressed about their SATs :( When one of the girls was asked "what's the worse thing that could happen?" she answered "I could get a D minus". She's 8 years old FFS!! It really isn't explained to the children that these tests aren't about testing their abilities at all, they're about seeing how well the teachers are performing :glare:

My poor broken car has gone to the garage and been replaced by a spanky new Corsa :unsure: I don't really know why I accepted a courtesy car as I was a bag of nerves last time I had one :rolleyes:

Maxgsdb.jpg

No of course it wouldnt. Why would anything stop you giving a dog a good home ? Bear shared his home with a sister so why wouldnt Bears sister share her home with another dog that needs love and care ???

We took Scooby in on foster a few weeks after we lost Sheena. He's not a replacement for Bear Sarah. Doesn't matter how many dogs you have when you lose one it seems like a huge gap. We've felt it here time again when having 3 or 4 dogs. Bear won't be forgotten. :GroupHug:

I've just had another alarming incident with Issie. My dogs are going to have me in an early grave. Was in the garden. She was barking at me to go chase her. I was about to when Bracken distracted me. I turned around to start playing with her again and she was stood funny. I went up to her and her head was up while I was talking to her and her eyes were rolling to the back of her head. Up and down then they both went white but kept rolling a bit up and down. Was awful as obviously she couldn't see. I kept talking to her and kept her calm soothing her wondering what the hell was the matter and suddenly her eyes came back to normal. I'm keeping her quiet and keeping a close eye on her. Very relieved she didn't panic this time and now appears her normal jolly self. I assume this is another vestibular attack? Have never seen this happen to a dog before. Am so glad I was there when it happened. I don't think it can be because of too much sun and just seems too coincidental seeing as she had a vestibular episode last June. Scared the beejeezus out of me but I kept calm infront of her.

:ohmy: Michelle :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Maxgsdb.jpg

:wub: No :flowers: I filled a Taggs sized hole within a week :unsure: It was too wierd and depressing having only one dog. Remember "The Legacy" poem :mecry: I go find it.....

:GroupHug: Laura :GroupHug:

Edited by Gemstone

:GroupHug: Michelle - sounds like you handled the episode really well. Hope Issie is feeling okay now.

Elricc- is your student going to be okay? Poor poor girl :GroupHug:

:mellow: That's very nice Amy..........why???????? :laugh:

Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby :biggrin:

And Abby why are you excited about worms? Worms are evil **shudder**

My wormery is going back up after our move to eat all the pub's veggie leftovers and peelings and stuff to feed the pub's plants :biggrin: Tis very exciting :rolleyes:

I have a headache and am being haunted by a waggy cocker :unsure: