UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello :liebe94: Not been 'here' for a few days, been tundert weather and far too hormonal for polite company :wink: Nice to be back tho, still down in the dumps as H is away but I shan't bore you with that, I'll tottle off for a catch up.....

Hope everyone is okay x

Also, crafty peeps - do any of you do jewellery aside from Elaine? I'm thinking I need a new hobby (well, resurrect an old one) and wondered which online stores were good service/value etc. Last time I made jewellery it was mail-order/trek to the "local" bead shop 25 miles away...

edited as I cannot spell jewellery it seems

If you can find Elaine's thread I put a load of links to t'internet bead shops :flowers:

:huh: I have done all the cards from the auction, I am going for a bath now :biggrin:

Edited by sanrossscot

Wishing you lots of luck with the job hunting Billy :flowers:

Fank you!

Good Luck Billy , atfer being unemployed for nearly 7 months ( I walked out on a job as I was having trouble getting paid ) I thought I was never going to work again and it gets a bit scary :GroupHug:

I am sure you won't have to wait as long as me ( I do specalist work and no one was hiring ) but I start my new job in the morning :jumpy:

Cool Sam! What will you be doing or have you already posted that and have I completely missed/forgotten about it? :wacko:

Billy dont laugh but its a Rover Metrol!! :laugh: Its a 1lt, with power steering and a radio! Woo!! I'm picking it up tomorrow once I've sorted my insurance out :) (which is now only going to be £21 per month rather than £47 per month!)

Awful news about Sri Lanka. :( Its a scary world we live in

Hey, nothing to laugh! It is a working car with very low insurance. Nice one! :flowers:

Agree with you aboout Sri Lanka :(

RMF: I'm proud of myself for applying for about 30 (!!!) jobs today and having another 13 shortlisted to apply for tomorrow :)

RMDF: Mal was waiting for his treat in the kitchen when he burped. He was sure it had fallen on the floor so he went looking for it, bless him :laugh: :wub: He's doing so well these days it scares me (coz I don't know why and how I can keep him going for as long as possible :unsure:) :wub: