UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Did Sam Squirrell not come back home last weekend?

Yep but she has gone away again, jet setter that she is.

I have posted a series of baby robin photos in the cats/other animals bit but thought I would share one here too because they are so sweet :wub:

Birds023iii.jpg

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched that. I did feel sorry for the Muslim lady because I really think she was suffering physically and her husband just could not grasp that :( The other two ladies were fab. Shame Ians had the snip :rolleyes:

Yes but she's gone galavanting again, this time with Helly.

Aha I was wondering where the Sam woman was cos Hollysdad has been about so much !

Sorry not to have noticed herself and Helly off to DT conference (it registered in an abstract way)

Snip is not always 100% you know! (now wonders what repercussions will arise)

The Muslim lady I did feel sorry for, the others seemed to really really love their kids.

Their houses reminded me of me as a kid mainly the vast quantities of people, and the lack of privacy lol

uh oh sparkle is on the sniff :laugh:

It's very busy in here tonight. I'm struggling to keep up.

Gorgeous doglet Sarah. Is he a forever yet? :wub: Can't remember his name sorry.

:GroupHug: to Steph.

Ok to Wendy re camping. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up then. If not I'll come down your way next year. I was hoping to meet lots of fugees this year. I think it's going to be next year now. Bet that's got you worried. :laugh:

Issie is 14 this month. Probably already is. Can't remember where I've put her paperwork with the date on. Just know it's May.

Edited by Jacobean

It's been over 18 months now and I used to get pregnant if he even looked at me so I think it's probably worked :rolleyes:

Okie dokes lol :)

I've made a resolution yesterday not to make or participate in any lewd conversations, so I shan't start one now :)

Any more Georgia pics?

That girl is going to be a terror when she grows up (but in a good way :flowers:) I always look forward to Georgia pics :)

Edited by nouggatti

refresh my memory,(im also suffering early memory loss) what help do you need :flowers:

short version, agoraphobic no car doesnt travel well, wants ckcs (but could probably be persuaded). decent garden walks nearby and dog manuals in the smallest room.

I have tried and dismally failed to catch up on RMF :wacko:

Foofs and roode dogs and blackcrackberries and burning cars :unsure:

This weird split shifts keep leaving me out of time - I have just realised I was hoping to borrow the Squiggs Bissell for the weekend but I leave for ooop North tomorrow evening - Mark, what time do you go to bed? :laugh:

short version, agoraphobic no car doesnt travel well, wants ckcs (but could probably be persuaded). decent garden walks nearby and dog manuals in the smallest room.

Ciren, I really hope you don't mind me asking, but I admit I don't know a huge amount about agoraphobia :flowers: I thought that it involved having a fear of new places and wide open spaces? Is that going to be a problem with dog ownership/walking etc? Apologies for asking, I just recalled you mentioning it before and I am curious (well nosey perhaps :blush:) :flowers:

Ciren, I really hope you don't mind me asking, but I admit I don't know a huge amount about agoraphobia :flowers: I thought that it involved having a fear of new places and wide open spaces? Is that going to be a problem with dog ownership/walking etc? Apologies for asking, I just recalled you mentioning it before and I am curious (well nosey perhaps :blush: ) :flowers:

it's cool. i have a form of agoraphobia i like my comfort zones and do get freaked by new things. i already know our local vets as i had to take pickle there a while ago (was shaking like a leaf and covered in sweat by the time i got there mind) walkign round here is fine and we go into our local woods on the weekends. i have thought about this alot and its why i am being so picky abotu what size/breed of dog i get.