UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Sending lots of love to Mindy and family :GroupHug:

Yoga should be as gentle as it needs to be - I know when I went to classes, the teacher would just adjust things for people, like the woman with a weak back for example, so if you go to a class with a decent teacher and explain any concerns/weaknesses then they should let you know what to miss out/do instead etc.

I should take my own advice and start doing it again too. I did get as far as buying a yoga mat :laugh:

I can't afford classes. I've got a DVD which I don't think is probably very good but I'll put it on again and see. It's by the bloke that trained Geri Haliwell a few years back. If it's gentle it will be the wrong type of exercise thinking about it. The stretching part will be good. My consultant is evil.

:wavey: Morning twirlies

Thanfully I slept like a log last night, but feel like I could do with another 6 hours or so :sleep:

For Mindy and family :GroupHug:

Michelle I have a yoga dvd (or it might be a video :rolleyes: ) buried in the depths of my bedroom. PM if you want it = might force me to do some tidying and chucking out :blush02:

Morning :tired:

I found a little growth/ lump on Phoenix earlier :unsure: I'm no expert but it doesn't look like a fatty lump I'd say is was definately a growth of some kind :( , hopefully it's nothing, we're off to the vet on Friday.

Hope it's nothing :GroupHug:

Thinking of Mindy today :( :GroupHug:

Ok.

I can give you detailed instructions on removal too..... just in case you crash on the motorway home because you were playing with it.

Yay :biggrin: I can't wait, no kittens this time though :laugh:

I will have a noooooooo car to show off so won't be playing with it on the way home :laugh: plus I have plans for it :ninja: :laugh:

Ellie, a lovely spangly long grey dress will mingle and look fab! Or anything else really cos you is skinny and sexy

Oooo that does sound nice, and sparkley which is always good! :flowers: n thank you :blush02: :GroupHug:

Mindy, thinking of you today :( :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Mornin :wavey:

RMF: I had a dream when I was half asleep this morning that I had misspelled summit in my last post last night and was going to log onto lots of mickey taking :rolleyes: :laugh: I am very relieved its not true!

morning fugee's.

well the net is still working so fingers crossed it will stay working.

RMF i had a very raunchy dream last night but i feel guilty cause it wasnt with hubby :unsure:

Edited by Ciren