UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Like this?

four2_gallery.jpg

Can't stand that man, those sticks should be stuffed elsewhere.

But thanks for all the advice, Got some stuff from the Dr, not helping much. Will try sme of the other remedies

Barbara

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinnell....chuff chat is getting out of control.......as is the mankiness....

My chuff's fine. Healthy even.

Have hardly seen admin manager all morning. She's been in a meeting with the managing director. I've been stuck in the sales office (with a baldy wee man who smelt horribly of cheap aftershave for company) updating a spreadsheet and I was fecking freezing.

Dog next door has been howling and crying since 8am. His dad has gone abroad to work and his partner is supposed to be looking after him. She was out for hours last night as well & he cried and howled the whole time - he must feel like he's been abandoned :( I am not liking my new neighbours very much.

Elaine, be very wary of that woman - make sure you get what you want out of her :flowers:

I am amazed at how much stuff Sirius has as well , he has some lovely new outfits

who brought him his safari outfit ? and his kilt oufit ? they are fantastic

I think the kilt was possibly Greysmum. He came to me dressed in his scottish gear

I am packed , Sirius is packed and we are off in about 30 minutes to collect Di from the station and drive to the Airport

Sirius has changed into his flying outfit in case the pilot needs any help with the plane ( and because he looks dashing )

I think the kilt was possibly Greysmum. He came to me dressed in his scottish gear

its fab

Greysmum we need to hear about how he got his Kilt and what he got up with you :jumpy:

Thank you, I'll make decisions for you

Yes, No, No, Later, Yes and Maybe are your next 6 answers for the day, shout if you need some more, I don't know how many decisions you need to make today :flowers:

Wendy are we sharing pants today :laugh:

Grumpy pants? I think so. Definitely not my nooo magic pants though as there'd not be enough room for us in those :wink:

I am also grumpy, but a two and a half hour meeting discussing the joy that is software licencing would make anyone grumpy, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :laugh:

corrr we need a poorly foof group I think

Who started this topic????

Melp, ages ago :flowers:

i have just picked all 3 of my fluufy scruffy's from the goormers and fluffy they aint

I will post some pics azs soon as i get home and they calm down, why is it

as soon as their fur is cut they go all boingy and rush around like loons

It looks like they have given me a puppy and 2 lambs in return for the mini daxi and 2

westies I handed over this morning :laugh: :laugh:

Just done my house insurance....how on earth can it range from £280 to £73 for a little terrace cottage!!!??? Needless to say I've gone for the £73! :rolleyes:

Jacky have you signed up? If not go through Quidco, i got £80 cash back for taking out my insurance with Nationwide through them :)