UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

hate using RMF to draw attention to something but am doing it anyway :wacko:

We have a Bengal in a Southampton vet, handed in as a stray, one of ours originally. I need to get him moved by 7pm is there anyone who can go get him for tonight if it comes to it please?

Have left messages for Sarah and put a thread on Cats and oterh animals for Di and Dee...

thanks

Dibs

not sure what the situation is at tecks cattery, but youre welcome to call Joan there, 01452 740300 :)

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a contingency plan if I need it tonight otherwise I will drive and get him. There is a thread on Cats and other animals.

Dibs

Well for as little practical use as it is.I wish you the best of luck in getting it sorted.I did wonder if the volunteers section of where people are and what they can do might be of use to you :unsure:

I may well do that :flowers:

My mum has just rung and her older westie jenna is really ill. She's just ringing the vets for advice. Jenna is 13 this year and a real poppett. :(

Aw, Tracey sending positive thoughts for Jenna :GroupHug:

You know when you hit the la'al button at the side of a topic and it takes you to the first post you haven't read on the thread - still with me :unsure: Well it's stopped working for me :(

It's not working well for me either. It seems to jump too far forward.

Tracey - good thoughts for Jenna and :GroupHug: for you Mum.

Hello :wavey:

Work at the golf club was good fun today as most of the staff were in silly moods. Must be the sunshine :cool:

Sir Henry has had his castration stitches out and the vet said he was a very good boy :wub: Sir Henry sat holding his paw up and looking woeful :rolleyes: :laugh:

I think I'll go and cut the grass in a moment. I love the smell of cut grass :biggrin:

I may well do that :flowers:

My mum has just rung and her older westie jenna is really ill. She's just ringing the vets for advice. Jenna is 13 this year and a real poppett. :(

Who said that? It can't of been me it sounded far to confident and arrogant :laugh: I may not even know what your talking about :laugh: :rolleyes:

I would of course give it my best shot if i can be of assistance.I'm sorry to hear about jenna,oldies are such a worry.My two cats are 16 now and i'm worried to death that we won't have them much longer :mecry:

hate using RMF to draw attention to something but am doing it anyway :wacko:

We have a Bengal in a Southampton vet, handed in as a stray, one of ours originally. I need to get him moved by 7pm is there anyone who can go get him for tonight if it comes to it please?

Have left messages for Sarah and put a thread on Cats and oterh animals for Di and Dee...

thanks

Dibs

You need to put a thread in the volunteers section. I can't think of anyone in the Southampton region.

Thanks for the hugs for all reasons folks. I've just had my Dad on the phone wanting me to go over to see him and stepmum. That's all very well but they live 50 mins from me and I can't get there. Why can they not come to me?

Hope your mums westie is going to be ok Tracey. :GroupHug:

Wendy can you come sort my garden out please. It's turning into a wilderness. Martyn doesn't do gardening.

RMF: I am sitting debating what to make for tea. Should I do steak pie (bought) and taytee wedges (homemade) or breaded fish fillets and wedges :unsure:

These choices are being made for ease as I can't be arsed doing proper cooking :rolleyes:

Whatever you decide, could I have some please? :flowers: I have been sitting in my conservatory-it is very hot so I may move outside 'cos there is a slight breeze :cool:

It's steak pie and taytee wedges for tea. T'pie is in t'oven. Wedges made and marinading in olive oil, black pepper and paprika prior to joining t'pie :biggrin:

Yes, there's plenty San so I'll hold a portion for you. What time do you think you will get here :unsure:

Edited by Yantan