UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Morning.

I am much better now and managed a bowl of rice and curry last night , every thing is mad here ( there are some important local electons in the east and I have to say that it makes me see we do live in a democracy in the UK

we may not like our political partys or the Prime Minster but we are allowed to say that and we can trust the result of an electon , here thats not a given at all and there are all shorts of storys doing the rounds about missing ballet papers and bribes to entire areas for votes

I thought exactly the same when reading about all the election "troubles" in Zimbabwe and the Tibet protests. It really does make me feel very fortunate to have been born in this country and while it's not perfect and has some bl00dy stupid laws (the DDA for example), I do mostly feel very blessed.

Vivian, don't worry, I think I misunderstood what you were trying to say anyway, sorry :GroupHug:

Our neighbours are having trees cut. It's VERY loud.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it is her uk mobile then just send it to her as normal and the sri lankan network will pick it up off the english one :flowers:

I have tried sending but it has failed :mecry:

It is her actual Sri Lankan mobile, not her UK one if that makes a difference to the number I should be typing in? :unsure: When I telephone it I had to use the SL international code of 0094 and then take the zero off the front of her mobile number.

I wish I wasn't so dozy :rolleyes:

(sigh of relief) aww fanks peeps ,Im so proud to be a Foogy :biggrin: do you all have such beautifull weather? Benji has discoverd the sandppit in our garden and I just got a new mob fone ,the LG Viewty, I love it! got great cam so am off to the garden now to take sum lovely pics to share here later :wink:

:wub: s for you all guys

Tis a beautiful day here :cool: I can confirm I am still at home, I phoned in 'ick and went back to bed and have just woken up! :ohmy: My head is still sore and I think it needs a cup of tea (and a rock cake) :)

Now that I am up, Keira has gone to bed (my warm spot in the bed) :wub:

Have phoned the GSPCA about the skinny cat i caught on friday night and hes doing fine :biggrin: although hes not chipped and nobody has reported him missing as they've been through their lost books and cant find him reported. The vet has said hes an old entire tomcat and they cant find anything wrong with him so think hes got into poor condition through not being able to find food properly. His fleas and lice have been treated and hes eating well!!

aww bless, thats good to hear :biggrin:

Have had another dreadful night with Tommy. He was still awake at after 8 am in real pain with his teeth. :mecry: Dentists again in an hour :(

:GroupHug: Hugs for Tommy :GroupHug:

RMF: I am drinking low sugar pomegranate and raspberry ribena :)

I love that! 1/2 price in Tesco at the moment too, so I might just have a cupboard full of it :rolleyes: