UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired: I've had about four hours sleep :tired:

A big :GroupHug: for Alex. I hope you and Wendy have a lovely evening, and you feel better tomorrow. Whuppety Jake sends you a great big whippet snog.

cid_28092006.jpg

Thank you :flowers: Gorjuss Whuppety Jake :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wendy is only here for a flying visit this morning, but it will be nice to see her.

Steph - take care of yourself :GroupHug:

See you in a few hours Ms Merle :wavey:

I'd best go and get showered and make myself presentable then :rolleyes:

Morning :wavey:

Becks, I hope Bob is feeling better this morning, and Ive been meaning to ask, how was the interview? I'm sure your signing is a just a bit rusty, pop down here for a few days, my guys will sort you out!! :laugh:

Have a nice flying visit Wendy and Alex

Michelle, so pleased to hear Bracken is starting to feel better :GroupHug: for the handsome boy

:GroupHug: Steph, take care hon

:GroupHug: for anyone with poorly dogs, or who have lost loved ones. I havent read any potentially sad threads, I have had some treatment on my eyes and I'm not supposed to cry :wacko: I cry on here nearly everyday, but laugh a lot too :D

Can you not get a second opinion? they might be treating the symptoms and not the cause, and antibiotics can irritate the stomach. Hope you feel better soon :flowers:

Thanks. Well my Mum said to me if this 5 day course of antibiotics don't work i should insist in being referred to the hospital for further tests. I have to say my GP seemed to think the answer to my problems was to find myself a nice man (easier said than done... well a single one anyway!) and also get some counselling !! He reckons part of my problem is I am a depressed and stressed single mum and this is making my healing process slower !!

He didn't convince me at all that the antibiotics are the answer but he said before anything else I need to give them a go. :rolleyes:

rmf.... got a sandwich toaster off freecycle and just had one for dinner *yummy*

anyone know any good fillings?

My favourite filling is mashed banana and choc spread .......mmmmm !!!

Morning all, hope you have woken up to sunshine this morning.

Taking Lady to be groomed this morning.

My daughter has her friend coming round to play.

The house looks like a bombsite and I can't be a***d to do anything! Lady has gone back to bed, mmmmm, very tempting to join her :)

rmf.... got a sandwich toaster off freecycle and just had one for dinner *yummy*

anyone know any good fillings?

Ham, cheese and tomato ketchup :biggrin:

I meant to say earlier Henry has grown a lot. We need more piccies Cheryl :wub: I think my one regret will be I never had a JRT pup. I doubt very much I'll have a pup in future now.

I'm sure I can oblige. Will take some more later.

Went for an edge of Dartmoor walk this evening and saw a Shetland pony giving birth. It was right in the middle of a busy dog-walking area, golf course on one side, people walking their dogs all round the edges, big herd of ponies all round the mum protecting her. I'd always assumed they would choose a more sheltered, less busy spot! A few people let their dogs run right through the herd, very naughty, though I think they perhaps didn't realise what was going on at first. The other ponies soon chased them off.

We watched until the baby pony stood up, nudged by Mum and what looked like an older sibling. There were 2 crows that whipped straight in within a few minutes and started going at the afterbirth.

Forgot my camera! Drat.

Awwwwww that's amazing :wub:

I've just got back from A&E :rolleyes: I had a wierd experience before, I was putting up a blind and I got a terrible pain across my head and I fell down, fell alseep and when I woke up I felt bl00dy awful with pins and needles in my arms and an awful awful headache, turned out to be a migrane, followed by me working myself up into a tiz! They didn't seem overly impressed but I didn't know, I've never had a headache let alone a migrane :rolleyes: Only problem now is I'm wide awake and can't sleep and I have a lovely 10 hours shift in the morning :rolleyes:

:ohmy: Sod work, you need to look after yourself. I recommend a day in bed :GroupHug:

morning. i took enough pain killers to stop a horse last night and got a decent 7 hour sleep. i feel slightly more human this morning :)

Great stuff :)

Thanks for the well wishes for Bob, back to the vets in a mo

Chasta - I may just take you up on that! It went well :)

(kittycat @ May 2 2008, 11:58 PM)

I've just got back from A&E I had a wierd experience before, I was putting up a blind and I got a terrible pain across my head and I fell down, fell alseep and when I woke up I felt bl00dy awful with pins and needles in my arms and an awful awful headache, turned out to be a migrane, followed by me working myself up into a tiz! They didn't seem overly impressed but I didn't know, I've never had a headache let alone a migrane Only problem now is I'm wide awake and can't sleep and I have a lovely 10 hours shift in the morning

Sod work, you need to look after yourself. I recommend a day in bed

Good advice, I agree

Safe journey Wendy and have a nice visit

Natalie - I would see another Dr!!

Morning :)

Cycas I am jealous of you seeing that foal being born,how amazing must that have been :wub:

Steph,migraines tend to leave you feeling horrible afterwards for 24 hours so a day off might not be a bad idea :flowers: So says the refuge nurse so :D

3 lots of cat poo in the litter tray this morning,little buggers.It's about 2 ft from the flipping cat flap :mad: Tsk.