UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Question

halfpenny

do members sit on the forum anonymously? serious question I really don't understand...If your a member why not just come on your among friends after all.

This is not meant to be controversial or having a poke at anyone, I can understand Mods so they can just observe but not us ordinary folks.

I am curious...........polite answers only please :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erm...paranoid people sitting there to see if others are talking about them? people who have said they'll never come on the forum again for whatever reason but can't resist having a peek? people who want to speak to someone without someone else knowing they've been on? erm..... :unsure: :wacko: don't know really!

erm...paranoid people sitting there to see if others are talking about them? people who have said they'll never come on the forum again for whatever reason but can't resist having a peek? people who want to speak to someone without someone else knowing they've been on? erm..... :unsure: :wacko: don't know really!

I suppose :( weird :( sad really when you look at it like that.....it takes all kinds I suppose

On the other hand they could be popular people with loads of friends on the forum or on one of the instant messenger progs who want a bit of quiet time without wanting to offend people by saying "I don't want to talk to you right now" - it's all well and good not turning on your messenger or signing in to that "invisible" but if you then show up logged into a forum it reveals that you are indeed online after all. Everyone is entitled to some quiet time or personal space but not everyone is respectful of that.

On the other hand they could be popular people with loads of friends on the forum or on one of the instant messenger progs who want a bit of quiet time without wanting to offend people by saying "I don't want to talk to you right now" - it's all well and good not turning on your messenger or signing in to that "invisible" but if you then show up logged into a forum it reveals that you are indeed online after all. Everyone is entitled to some quiet time or personal space but not everyone is respectful of that.

Now there is something I didnt think about...I have just in the last 24 hours learned to use messanger so it didnt croos my radar...GHood Point :wub:

I have been anonymous a couple of times, when I have lost a furry baby and can't yet deal with the Fugees kindness :wub: but want to be around them sort of thing :flowers:

That I can fully identify with

jackiesan

never thought of mobile.....I have an orange phone with a quarty key board if you would like it that way you could reply :D :D

If you are supposed to be doing something for someone and you are feeling terribly guilty because you haven't done it yet but are frivolling on a forum instead, and you know you really should get on with it but instead are reading RMF?

Not that I've ever done that. Honestly.... :blush02:

If you are supposed to be doing something for someone and you are feeling terribly guilty because you haven't done it yet but are frivolling on a forum instead, and you know you really should get on with it but instead are reading RMF?

Not that I've ever done that. Honestly.... :blush02:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I totally get that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: