UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happily Married?

ranirottie

I think a happy marriage is a wonderful thing and although now I sometimes question why I married at all, in reality I wouldn't have missed the wonderful years before it all went sour.

I have loved and I have been loved.

It's wonderful that you can still say that, Kathy. :wub: :GroupHug:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly happily married. :)

So far our relationship has seen us through the death of my dad, us buying a house, marrying, my mother going slowly mad, his parents getting old fast, the horde expanding, stressful jobs, two major illnesses and a Great Dane who eats the walls. :rolleyes: He's a grumpy old-before-his-time perfectionist who plays WoW and I'm an animal mad crazy lady who over achieves when she feels like it and says go stuff it to the rest. No one else would have us :laugh:

I would say that I am happy I married the partner that I married.

However I do find the blips that happen and cause distress to me to lead me to question the marriage.

I cannot imagine life with OH but do question sometimes why we are together, but then wonder if most people do not when they are in the dumps :)

Edited by nouggatti

just asked hubs if we are happlly married and he said "yup" so i guess we are :laugh:

20 year relationship + 3 kids+ 7 years married = 27 years of some hellish ups and downs but i couldnt imagine life without him so we must be doing something ok ish :)

I cannot imagine life with OH but do question sometimes why we are together, but then wonder if most people do not when they are in the dumps

true, when im down, he/us is usually the first thing i question, and the very last when im happier :)

Happy but we're not married. Known each other for 14 years, he was my first boyfriend :wub: Were together for 6 months, spent the next 3 years or so drifting in and out of each others lives, were together for a year, split up for about 18 months but have now managed to stay together with no blood shed for 8 years :laugh: As you can see, it's not been easy at times and we still have our moments but he's worth it :wub:

Just celebrated (today) our 10th anniversary of being together (the official time he asked me out) and we have been married 3 years in Sept. I love him dearly and cannot imagine life without him. Obviously, he drives me nuts at times but he knows me better than anyone, he understands me and he loves me warts and all (and at the moment I have a humungous spot on my chin. It has it's own gravitational force and yet he kisses me and I know HE ignores it) I am extremely lucky to have found someone like him and whatever happens, i will always be grateful for the time we've had together and the person he has helped me become.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: I've been married for 31 years and I love it, only cause I can now make the b@stards life miserable just like he did to me years ago.

Terri

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , now now, you know you don't mean that :laugh:

I've been in the same relationship for about 15 years and am bored to the core, but to be fair I don't think I'm built to share my life with anybody ( unless it was Anthony Keidis or Brandon Flowers), I much prefer mucking about with my dogs and pals.

Ive yet to meet anyone i felt i could share more than about 12 months with. I have been single for too long and live a very happy but very selfish life where i look after me and dont have to think about anyone else. it suits me for now

met when was thirteen and married when nineteen and been very happy for the last 40yrs apart from usual ups and down of life.

Now because of illness just have a wonderful companionship realationship different but just as close.

never regretted only ever knowing one man.

Been married for 32 years this year, although at times we've had our ups and downs, I cannot imagine life with him. We think the same, love the same things and can't wait until we see each other after work. So yes I'd say I'm happily married :)