UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happily Married?

ranirottie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We are happy, have had loads of ups and downs in life but have always managed to work through them together. Wouldn't swop him for the world.

:hug:

Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary

:partytime:

On my third marraige and longest so far. I would say I am happily married. We do have our disagreements and he drives me bonkers sometimes but I am happier being with another person than I have ever been :wub: It would be nice to think that we will grow old together but I dont take these things for granted anymore! :rolleyes: :laugh:

Mark & I have been together 15 years, married for 7. Sometimes he drives me nuts, but most of the time we get along really well even though on the face of it we have lots of things not in common, the things we share are more important, and we just enjoy each other's company.

I wish he liked dogs, gardening, swimming in the sea. He wishes I liked football, cycling, and a wider range of computer games. We both wish the other one was better about keeping the house clean and tidy so we didn't have to do it!

We went out together for the first time 11 years ago today :love:

Moved in together 4 months later and got married 4.5 years ago.

We have been through all the usual problems with money,families etc.but are still madly in lurve :wub:

He is the only man that I have lived with,and I was 41 when we met,but we are so happy together and are looking forward to getting older and greyer together. :)

true, when im down, he/us is usually the first thing i question, and the very last when im happier :)

This also sums it up for me after 16 years together - the weekend before last I could have walked away without a second glance, last weekend he redeemed himself hugely :rolleyes: :laugh: (I, of course, am faultless :angel: :rolleyes: )

I'm very very happily single thanks. And that's geniune!! I'm not one of these single girls who says they are happy but goes home and does a Bridget Jones with ice cream and telly!! :laugh: I'm one of life's people who is much better alone! Part of a couple I loose myself and become someone I don't like very much. Also there is the fact that I don't have time for anyone else, I barely have the time to tend to my needs let alone someone elses!! :laugh: :laugh:

The only advantage to me having a man right now is someone to share the bills with! :wink:

Edited by JACKYSIAN

I'm very very happily single thanks. And that's geniune!! I'm not one of these single girls who says they are happy but goes home and does a Bridget Jones with ice cream and telly!! :laugh: I'm one of life's people who is much better alone! Part of a couple I loose myself and become someone I don't like very much. Also there is the fact that I don't have time for anyone else, I barely have the time to tend to my needs let alone someone elses!! :laugh: :laugh: The only advantage to me having a man right now is someone to share the bills with! :wink:

Ditto.

Mind you I was with my ex happily for 12 years.

Turns out the reason we split was a total misunderstanding. Same friend has spoken to both of us seperatly and come to this conclusion.

Saying nowt but................................................................never say never

Edited by one.eyed.dog

I understand that Jacky, I'm a completely different person when single & often feel overwhelmed when in a relationship. I think if OH and I ever part I will be single from then on - at least then I won't be finding two axes, a claw hammer and a toolbox under the sofa :angry: :laugh:

Was very happily married, he worked away from home Monday to Friday for 18 months. Now he's home every night. Darn it!!! :laugh: :laugh:

We were like that for 3 or 4 yrs, twas brilliant :rolleyes: now he's home every night, but as already stated the current commute hits hard so he's normally asleep or so tired he's pliant anyway :laugh:

Very, it's been 25 years this year (my 2nd try, his 1st).He does so much for me, lets me get away with murder and often cooks dinner. He treats Chasta and the grand kids as his own. I would not be without him.

Barbara