UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Who Is Your Closest Fugee?

supafrisk

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh where are you then? I'm in Taunton.We need a Brean beach/mud walk soon......

Creech St Michael!

Trouble is my wonky, diabetic oldie isn't up to walking far but I'm sure we can arrange something. :flowers:

I could certainly use some sea air!

Mel who?

Forgot there is more than one Mel :wacko: :wacko: Mel aka Melissa aka Roly&Snoopy's mum :biggrin:

:flowers: you is indeedie the nice lady to wot i wus refering :biggrin:

so, 3 of us in glowster, as PaulineP is too, then Ellie and White Tiger in Cheltenham, ,Mrs Chicken in Bristol, then Snowy and Wenders in Wiltshire then over the bridge to Cindy.............

Actually Mrs. D, we are closer than the dirty chicken as you would go across Chepstow to us and not via the bridge (unless you want to pay £5.30) :flowers:

Hi Folks,

I`m in Zummerzet also. I live in the next town on from ZicosMum and I regularly look out for a lady walking 2 BTs when we are out and about. I almost went up to one lady to ask if she was indeed ZicosMum but my OH stopped me !(As it turned out it wasn't her, so just as well otherwise I'd have looked a right plum :rolleyes: )

I've missed the Brean Walks, but have been there other times and it's a proper mud fest isnt it :mellow:

:flowers: you is indeedie the nice lady to wot i wus refering :biggrin:

so, 3 of us in glowster, as PaulineP is too, then Ellie and White Tiger in Cheltenham, ,Mrs Chicken in Bristol, then Snowy and Wenders in Wiltshire then over the bridge to Cindy.............

Wow! I didnt realise there were so many luvverly fugees practically on my doorstep! :partytime: