UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to Helen (Teg##) for the card game that arrived today

Phoenix for the lovely cat basket that the larger of the two cats is currently wedged in, quite possibly wedged as he might be considered a touch too big for it :laugh:

and my surprise Mod Box, which I can't guess the Mod at all :flowers: thank you very much it was lovely and much appreciated :flowers:

and my surprise Mod Box, which I can't guess the Mod at all :flowers: thank you very much it was lovely and much appreciated :flowers:

that's a lie :( I do know who it was from, and it is very lovely and much appreciated :wub: thanks you :flowers:

xx

Edited by murtle

Have people recieved the collars OK?

Not yet but the post here is funny Laura, they deliver in spurts :laugh:

And our postman has a bit of a fetish, if things are either recorded delivery or too large to fit through the letterbox, he fecks them into our cars (we don't lock our cars in the drive) and if there is no car, then he fecks it in the bin (we have to check the bin)) and if neither then he hangs onto it for a day or two until he can feck it into a bin, or a car, or we are there to physically recieve it :biglaugh:

That's the Irish Postal Service for you :biglaugh:

Oh wow!!!! San, the cards have just arrived and they are amazing! I love every single one of them! Thank you so much :biggrin: I'll definitely be back for repeat orders, if that's ok. They're worth so much more than the shop-bought ones :flowers:

Just out of interest, where do you have them listed? Is it still in Fundraising or do you have a website for them?

Awww fanks! There may be a thread in fundraising, but you can just pm me with any requirements :)

Not received any of my bits yet, eagerly anticipating :rolleyes: :laugh: paypalled on the 22/05/08

Edited by sanrossscot