UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club June Camp 27th - 29th June

Lydford

DoggyLover did you tell them you were with Oldies Club when you rang?. I reserved 17 pitches yesterday for the group. Anyone else having problems getting a booking - except for the busy phoneline? Let me know and I will get back to them.

Kate :wacko:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Kate.

I am going to try and ring again while I cook tea !

Doggy Lover : I am just booking the 2 nights cause will have to get home on Sunday for school the next day

x

hi

I have just booked this ok.

I mentioned the Oldies Club and she knew what I was talking about.

So anyone having trouble please try again x

Lovely caravan, hope you enjoy it.

I forgot to ask the lady on the phone if there will be room for the awning we attach to the camper van. Any idea if it is ok to bring it please.

we are looking forward to coming and meeting you all and all your lovely doggies.

Barbara

Lovely caravan, hope you enjoy it.

I forgot to ask the lady on the phone if there will be room for the awning we attach to the camper van. Any idea if it is ok to bring it please.

we are looking forward to coming and meeting you all and all your lovely doggies.

Barbara

According to the website "What’s Available

Your spacious pitches include:

· Electrical hook-up points on all pitches (10 amp rating)

· No additional charges for awnings

· Ample car parking facilities"

So shouldn't be a problem with the awning?

Doggylover that looks a great caravan.

Lovely caravan! :flowers: Does your husband often buy large white items without telling you? :unsure:

We're booked in for the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. :elefant: :elefant:

Not always white but he did buy this last year without telling me til he'd done it :rolleyes:

IsuzuRodeo008.jpg

full of little surprises my hubby :wub:

Lovely caravan! :flowers: Does your husband often buy large white items without telling you? :unsure:

We're booked in for the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. :elefant: :elefant:

oooh...wonder if we should come down thursday? what time do the festivities start on friday?

This is how not to do it:

says video no longer available ?

:unsure:

So glad you have all been able to make your bookings now and its all getting sorted - I was beginning to panic when DoggyLover said they might be full, when I'd only spoke to them the previous afternoon :ohmy: .

If you can't get through on the 0800 number try 01608 810314.

Getting exciting now :elefant: