UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Nails Down A Blackboard

Tisaann

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate feet full stop. Wish we had hooves loike horses, be much better. I also hate the smell of wet wool. My Mum used to wash my woolies when she was alive, Now I put them on the delicate programme and hope for the best.

Barbara

Dirty glasses especially grimy round the nose rest ones

Dirty people. there are 1001 cheapy shops that sell deoderant at less than £1. there is no excuse for smelling

Stupid people. i know lots of people cant help it but a bit of thought before putting their gob into gear would often help

Pompous people.. is anyones job/life/circumstances really so much better than everyone elses? We all have roles to play in life

Bad manners. there is no excuse in this world for not saying please and thank you. it costs nothing

Doesnt leave much to make me smile does it :laugh:

LMAO sorry, thought people might know the term. Sugar-shite is basically exactly what it says on the tin - sugar coated nastiness. It can be a person, but is basically when someone is sugar sweet to your face, but underneath is just.....nasty, scabby, mean, etc. Two-faced, sugar-coated nastiness. Yuk.

Like "No offence" woman from the Fast Show. :laugh:

ETA: To be fair to the term, I should say it can be a thing too - something that looks better than it really is.

:laugh: I thought it was something similar to a thing my mum used to say when we were wee and asked what was for tea " shite and sugar" would be the reply

Mine would have to be people eating with their mouth open, Ive said it to my children so many times that I just have to look at my two eating in a certain way and they close their mouths lol.

I also really dislike people coughing without covering their mouths, working in a reception class I feel like I could do with a nurses germ mask with the amount of 4/5 yr olds that just COUGH!

People chewing gum, looks common and it usually end up on the pavement. People shouting at their children and shoving them around, also pulling little children up by their arms. Babies and small children not wrapped up warm when the parents are.

Grannies congregating in the middle of the pavement for a chat and blocking the way!

Death noises. They are the noises Ian makes when he's ill, has a slight cold or cough. Groaning or grunting. I get the overwhelming urge to bludgeon him to death to put him out of his misery. I'm sure it goes back thousands of years ago when we would've despatched the less fit amongst us because they either slow us down or attract attention :rolleyes: I've even had to leave the room sometimes because I really really cannot cope with it.

Boinnnk boinnnk boinnnnnk [thats for Yantan]

Wet cloths. Trev is forever leaving the dishcloth in the sink without wringing it out or worse, leaving the sink full of dirty dishwater, he leaves it to go cold with the cloth and various nasty bits floating around in it. Invariably it's me who has to stick my hand in cold slimy nasty gunk to pull the plug out.

Wet bread, honest to god this makes me gip. How can people have wet stuff on a sandwich? [mayo, tomato, dipped in soup etc bleaugh] another thing Trev does is forget to empty plates properly so theres almost always a bit of wet bread left in the dishwasher or sink. Puuuuuke

Plughole hair, inc my own. LOL I just got a shiver down my spine typing that :laugh: :laugh:

Snot

Spit

Eye gunk

Plaque on teeth [anyones] [heave]

Jeez loads of things :rolleyes:

Oh one upmanship, that really gets on my fecking tits.