UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Nails Down A Blackboard

Tisaann

People at work who wash up and then leave traces of their food in the sink so it looks like sick and don't squeeze the cloth out but just leave it wet and cold and lying in the bottom of the sink so the next person who comes along has to squeeze it out, yuk, makes me shudder :grrr:

That's always happening in my workplace too. :sick02:

I hate people who have a good cough, cough, COUGH all over everything and everyone with no regard for where the germs are heading. :mad:

People who slurp while drinking.

People who don't wipe their mouths while eating messy food, and walk round with odd bits of goo round their mouths after eating.

People who pick their nose.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Men who step backwards in shops without looking, why do they do that, you never see women do that, they are always bloody walking backwards and bumping into people.

:laugh: Tis annoyingly true!! Grrr!

I also have issue with men blowing their noses at noise levels to match a pneumatic drill. I'm sure it's not necessary. OH knows that he is to leave the room and ensure there is a closed door between us when he does it. It's so loud my ears could bleed.

Whining. Not dogs, that doesn't bother me. People. In that awful whinging high pitched voice. Pack it in!

Lorraine Kelly's laugh.

I also have issue with men blowing their noses at noise levels to match a pneumatic drill. I'm sure it's not necessary. OH knows that he is to leave the room and ensure there is a closed door between us when he does it. It's so loud my ears could bleed.

On holiday in France last year we rented one half of a barn conversion. Unfortunately the conversion wasn't great and every morning at around 6.30am we could hear the chap in the barn next door blowing his nose, not just once but at least five times in a row and all for good lengthly periods!!!!!!!! I was screaming by the end of the week :angry:

Does that closed door really help?

My friends ungrateful bitch of a daughter, she's 18 and at college in Glasgow, still expects her mum to pay her huge mobile phone bill and provide everything for her and then treats her like s*** and makes my friend cry, she then had the cheek to come stomping back up the stairs and scream " what the f**k are you crying for now " I'd really like to break that girls face :bigdrive2:

KathyM, whats a sugar-shite ? :unsure:

On holiday in France last year we rented one half of a barn conversion. Unfortunately the conversion wasn't great and every morning at around 6.30am we could hear the chap in the barn next door blowing his nose, not just once but at least five times in a row and all for good lengthly periods!!!!!!!! I was screaming by the end of the week :angry:

Does that closed door really help?

It helps make it more tolerable and protects him from having a plant pot or similar bouncing off his head :wink: :laugh:

KathyM, whats a sugar-shite ? :unsure:

LMAO sorry, thought people might know the term. Sugar-shite is basically exactly what it says on the tin - sugar coated nastiness. It can be a person, but is basically when someone is sugar sweet to your face, but underneath is just.....nasty, scabby, mean, etc. Two-faced, sugar-coated nastiness. Yuk.

Like "No offence" woman from the Fast Show. :laugh:

ETA: To be fair to the term, I should say it can be a thing too - something that looks better than it really is.

Edited by KathyM