UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Real Bad Cruelty Case *beware Of Pic*

EGAR

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Berni is doing very well!! So far the stitching held and every day is a bonus! She is eating very well and loves her place by the radiator! She is getting a bit perkier and calls when she needs to go for a wee. The weather is atrocious here so we nip out between the showers :ohmy:. I couldn't manage better pics but I think this one shows her chin better:

bernifacepostOP.jpg

I have been at Toris this afternoon and paid the bill for her. She has been MORE than generous, she charged me only 80 Euros which I am sure wont even cover the meds she pumped into her.

toribill1.jpg

Thank you all SOOO much for your help!! I will get around to answering all emails hopefully tomorrow!!

I am new to this forum but was following this poor dogs story on another forum where it had been crossposted. I am glad to hear that she is starting to get better after the awful things she has been through. My thoughts and prayers are with her. I rescued a bait dog almost 18 years ago who was also in a horrendous condition and the vet gave her 12 hours to live. After a lot of work and tlc she became one of the best dogs I have ever owned, very friendly and loving towards people, dogs and in fact all animals (even wee furries). We had her 11 years before having to put her to sleep due to cancer. I hope that Bernie is as lucky and gives someone as much love as Tess gave to us. I hope that this story shows people that these poor dogs can recover and make excellent pets. I will send a donation next week towards her fund. Well done on your excellent work in rescuing this dog and please take care when dealing with these monsters.

Billy, your letter has arrived :). THANK YOU!!

Berni is doing very well but I think she hates me as she has to wear the buster collar 24/7. I am not taking any chances, her chin feels very hot but she is taking her tabs and the stitching held! So far so good!!